Fishman Triple Play on a Music Man Majesty...

Started by doha1696, May 14, 2017, 10:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doha1696

Dominik Hardy

http://fret-time.com

PeterPan8

Dominique : Quel style d'écriture ! Tout à fait rocambolesque, triturant et ébouriffant.. c'est une réelle jouissance de lire tes tirades dithyrambiques... bravo !  Mais, comme je suis également un afficionado du TriplePlay, j'oserais demander à la Mémée s'il elle pourrait concocter d'autres vidéos de son cru qui servirait à épater la galerie... i.e. moi ;D  Et par la même occasion, te serait-il possible d'expliquer en vidéo certaines techniques TriplePlay ?

For the unlucky ones who don't read French, you don't know what you're missing by not being able to read doha1696 (AKA Dominique) writing prouesse.  He has an inimitable writing style that is probably as good as his playing style! 

Oh, and forget Google translate... totally impossible to render the subtleties of the magnificent French language using a robo-translator!  To sum up what I wrote above, I thanked him for his writing style, and asked him if he could put up some training videos about his TriplePlay techniques.... Better said in French mind you! :P