JTV - Arislaf's Realistic JTV Bundle

Started by arislaf, August 02, 2018, 03:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logan7328

any luck?

I just purchase a JTV-59. Piezos seem a little dull compared to the JTV-69 and the some string distort ease.

clallement

Hi Arislaf,

Is it possible to share the guitars samples you used for modelizing your great bunddle ?
Thanks  ;)

arislaf

Quote from: clallement on May 08, 2021, 06:17:25 AM
Hi Arislaf,

Is it possible to share the guitars samples you used for modelizing your great bunddle ?
Thanks  ;)
Not ànymore , I don't have thém 😞

Psymonizback

Merci pour le travail exceptionnel !

arislaf

Hey guys, just an update, i am foo the boat finally. Here you can download the latest and greates amp collection and creation and ir for helix. New amps everyone! Just check it out and enjoy. Most of them with 3 scenes, clean, crunch, distortion. https://line6.com/support/topic/44923-free-patches-for-all-amps/

griskarlen

Mostly lurking here, but I just have to say: Posts like this is what makes this forum so special. Absolutely outstanding quality on this bundle, and provided for free!

I see from your posts that you are a seaman, and I can imagine that Covid has made it tough. If you have Paypal, I would be more than happy to send you a donation to show my gratitude for the massive amount of work you have put in here.

arislaf

Quote from: griskarlen on November 05, 2021, 07:10:14 PM
Mostly lurking here, but I just have to say: Posts like this is what makes this forum so special. Absolutely outstanding quality on this bundle, and provided for free!

I see from your posts that you are a seaman, and I can imagine that Covid has made it tough. If you have Paypal, I would be more than happy to send you a donation to show my gratitude for the massive amount of work you have put in here.

Only that you offered me this thoughs are good enough !!! Thanks and keep on rocking!!

PunkyBoySTG

GREAT BUNDLE
FENDER IS AMAZING GOOD !
Thanks for your work !

arislaf

Quote from: PunkyBoySTG on April 30, 2022, 03:29:04 AM
GREAT BUNDLE
FENDER IS AMAZING GOOD !
Thanks for your work !
Thank you for your comments! Rock on!!

jedi2b

excellent work!
really enjoying the 335

arislaf

arislaf

Guys, small update. I bought the sim 1 xt1, and it is amazing. The acoustics are unparalleled! The stratocaster and mustang is absolute great! I abandon my jtv since then! I highly recommend it!
Ps: works great with 2 pickups guitars, but for the 100% the best is a three pickup guitar, than can also cancel the middle pickup.

marcwormjim

Quote from: arislaf on June 20, 2022, 10:27:13 AMGuys, small update. I bought the sim 1 xt1, and it is amazing. The acoustics are unparalleled! The stratocaster and mustang is absolute great! I abandon my jtv since then! I highly recommend it!
Ps: works great with 2 pickups guitars, but for the 100% the best is a three pickup guitar, than can also cancel the middle pickup.

Thanks for letting us know, arislaf! Your work in Workbench HD inspired me to keep my JTV89F a year or two longer than I would have, otherwise. I finally parted with it and have been looking for replacement tech. If you say the XT-1 replaces the Variax, I believe you. Cheers!

jtvtrond

Oh no, Arislaf! Don't leave us!

arislaf

Quote from: marcwormjim on June 21, 2022, 08:11:21 PMThanks for letting us know, arislaf! Your work in Workbench HD inspired me to keep my JTV89F a year or two longer than I would have, otherwise. I finally parted with it and have been looking for replacement tech. If you say the XT-1 replaces the Variax, I believe you. Cheers!
Thank you for the faith! If youbwill buy it, let me know to sent you my presets also!!

arislaf

Quote from: jtvtrond on June 22, 2022, 01:25:08 AMOh no, Arislaf! Don't leave us!
No, not leaving !! I plan to replicate the guitars of sim 1 to jtv now!!! But will take some time. Worhy nevertheless.

Rpaxt-JTV89F

A bit late here, but I just found this bundle and tried it. These patches are a great improvement over the original bundle that installs with the 2.23 firmware.

Thank you for taking the time to develop them.

Are there any other bundles that anyone can recommend for my JTV-89F

stapani

Thx Arislaf

I was about selling my hardly used Standard but not anymore

Nicolher

Quote from: arislaf on August 29, 2021, 04:54:02 AMHey guys, just an update, i am foo the boat finally. Here you can download the latest and greates amp collection and creation and ir for helix. New amps everyone! Just check it out and enjoy. Most of them with 3 scenes, clean, crunch, distortion. https://line6.com/support/topic/44923-free-patches-for-all-amps/
Hey Arislaf, first, big thanks for the bundle, it is a relief to have a good spanked strat at last !
The other models looks very interesting as well, I'm particularly found of your reso models, which I use to mimic the oud sound in a project I'm workin in.
Your model sound better than the original one. Thanks
Now I saw your post about the sim xt1 and discovered this product thanks to you (my wallet is not thankful though)
Question, are you happy with the acoustic and is it possible to get a reso like sound with the sim xt1 to get an oud like sound ? And what about the bouzouki ?  ;)
And are you happy in general to have made the switch ?
Thanks again

arislaf

Quote from: Nicolher on December 02, 2022, 03:11:29 AMHey Arislaf, first, big thanks for the bundle, it is a relief to have a good spanked strat at last !
The other models looks very interesting as well, I'm particularly found of your reso models, which I use to mimic the oud sound in a project I'm workin in.
Your model sound better than the original one. Thanks
Now I saw your post about the sim xt1 and discovered this product thanks to you (my wallet is not thankful though)

Question, are you happy with the acoustic and is it possible to get a reso like sound with the sim xt1 to get an oud like sound ? And what about the bouzouki ?  ;)
And are you happy in general to have made the switch ?
Thanks again

Frankly the variax is colecting dust. I have already bought the reso of the sim 1, and it is awesome. I also recreated the a reso with the electric mistress on helix. The aciustics on the sim 1 are rhe best i ever heard. Do me a favor and pm me your email. Got some goodies to sent you.
No out sound thought. I try to find someone to get a bouzouki and put it in the xt 1 no luck yet

mozart999uk

Quote from: arislaf on December 08, 2022, 02:56:55 AMFrankly the variax is colecting dust. I have already bought the reso of the sim 1, and it is awesome. I also recreated the a reso with the electric mistress on helix. The aciustics on the sim 1 are rhe best i ever heard. Do me a favor and pm me your email. Got some goodies to sent you.
No out sound thought. I try to find someone to get a bouzouki and put it in the xt 1 no luck yet

Hey Arislaf. Are you still using your XT1?  How are you getting on with it?

arislaf

Quote from: mozart999uk on June 19, 2023, 02:14:44 AMHey Arislaf. Are you still using your XT1?  How are you getting on with it?
Using exclusively the sim 1. I started to recreate the guitars from xt 1 to variax, but variax really lacks of high end. Even with extreme settings on workbench still sounds terrible compared  to xt1, so i abandon the project. If you can find a xt1 dont hesitate, it is really worth its money, and it can make even a cheap guitar sound like a les paul 59

SONORAN

Hello. First of all, I would like to thank you for your hard work in creating this awesome bundle. Definitely higher resolution and better implementation than the 1.71 version I used before. However, only on electronic guitar... I also tried to make a good acoustic guitar sound with jtv69 for a long time, but I failed, and I ended up giving up the resolution of hd for an acoustic tone of 1.71 version. I know this thread was posted in 2018, but I was wondering if you have any tips or patches to make acoustic guitar sound good on hd. Or should I give up acoustic guitar sound on hd? Your opinion and advice, I love the Firebird sound you made. However, I'm considering downgrading it to 1.71 again because of the acoustic sound. Please understand if my sentence is awkward or rude. Because I wrote it through a translator.

Brent Flash

Welcome to the group SONORAN!  :)

arislaf

Quote from: SONORAN on January 01, 2024, 09:52:00 PMHello. First of all, I would like to thank you for your hard work in creating this awesome bundle. Definitely higher resolution and better implementation than the 1.71 version I used before. However, only on electronic guitar... I also tried to make a good acoustic guitar sound with jtv69 for a long time, but I failed, and I ended up giving up the resolution of hd for an acoustic tone of 1.71 version. I know this thread was posted in 2018, but I was wondering if you have any tips or patches to make acoustic guitar sound good on hd. Or should I give up acoustic guitar sound on hd? Your opinion and advice, I love the Firebird sound you made. However, I'm considering downgrading it to 1.71 again because of the acoustic sound. Please understand if my sentence is awkward or rude. Because I wrote it through a translator.

Unfortunatelly, the acoustics of 1.71 was the best. There is no way to recreate them on HD. You have to sacrifice either the electrics, and stay at 1.71, or sacrifice the acoustics, and go HD