No bookmarks, etc, huh?

Started by neshel, July 02, 2015, 11:04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

neshel

Don't see any such feature, but thought I'd ask.....

Elantric

Currently we only have the "Notify" feature  (see upper right) -which sends an email when the thread has new content

Vade

I  have a thread in the blog area

https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=10117.0

and I just add important threads to my first post as an edit.
Drachen; Fender FTP Strat w/internal GK-3, Godin xtSA w/FTP, Boss GP-10, VoiceLive 3, Scarlett 18i8, ZBox IQ01, On-Lap 1502i, D:fine 4088, 4E Dual Axis Exp Pedal, VoiceSolo FX-150, Yamaha DXR 10, Gem. M2 Flute, Special 20 Harmonicas. Fender Deluxe Reverb Mahogany Cane.

https://soundcloud.com/vadie

neshel

Mmm, oldschool is right. Strange.

shawnb

Just as an FYI, the "My Bookmarks" feature has been added. 

It was not working previously.
Address the process rather than the outcome.  Then, the outcome becomes more likely.   - Fripp

Autana

Quote from: shawnb on August 13, 2016, 05:11:35 PM

Thanks...thanks so much! very useful resource I missed here.  As a tip for specific quoting, for Win XP/7/10 I use 'Quote text' an add-ons for Firefox Mozilla which capture to clipboard the highlighted content + automatic url reference from any page (full or part). I think similar should be available for other browsers and os platforms.
GR-55, GP-10, GI-20, Godin xtSA, GodinNylon MultiAc, Giannini classical, 3 GK-3'd gtrs, Cube 80XL, Primova GKFX-21 (x2)

Fear just pulls you out of being true to music, which is coming from a place of love. Love is the opposite of fear. I stay away from anything fear-related.
- Tal Wilkenfeld -

gumbo

Quote from: shawnb on August 13, 2016, 05:11:35 PM

Thank you VERY much!!

+1  !!!

Kind regards,
Peter
Read slower!!!   ....I'm typing as fast as I can...

Autana

GR-55, GP-10, GI-20, Godin xtSA, GodinNylon MultiAc, Giannini classical, 3 GK-3'd gtrs, Cube 80XL, Primova GKFX-21 (x2)

Fear just pulls you out of being true to music, which is coming from a place of love. Love is the opposite of fear. I stay away from anything fear-related.
- Tal Wilkenfeld -

gumbo

..at the risk of being a pain-in-the-bookmark, is there any way of re-ordering one's bookmarked threads?

..just wondered if I could vary the list from "date order" so that I could group threads by more logical subject matter..

Peter

gumbo

gumbo

gumbo

..don't fill it so high...then go back for a second one....   8)

shawnb

No  I don't think so. 

Were running the latest version.    What you see is what you get!
Address the process rather than the outcome.  Then, the outcome becomes more likely.   - Fripp

gumbo

Quote from: shawnb on July 04, 2018, 07:21:28 AM
No  I don't think so. 

Were running the latest version.    What you see is what you get!

Ok...unnerstood...I thought that would probably be the answer...thanks shawn, for all your work here.

I think I'll just start copying the URLs to a desktop folder on the Mac, and start an index   8)

Cheers,
Peter