Happy New Year, Forumites.. ...and..

Started by gumbo, December 30, 2017, 09:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gumbo

Gudday!  (as we say here sometimes.....)

Since

(a)  Gumtown is about the only one here who consistently beats me to significant events (by about 2 1/2 hours)

and

(b) I will be on the road early tomorrow my time  (1st Jan 2018),

I thought I'd take this opportunity to get in early and wish Everyone Here a Very Happy Forthcoming New Year..
..here's hoping we are all heading towards a calmer and clearer year ahead than some of the times we have experienced in the last 12 months, and that Everyone's 13-and-other-numbered-pinned dreams will come true..   :D

Oh, and while I'm onto all this shmaltzy stuff, a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our very own ELANTRIC...who somehow manages to get away with buying himself presents again, so soon after Christmas !   ::)   
...Best Wishes, Steve, and thank you for all the work that you put into this wonderful place !!

Have a great New Years Eve & Day of Recovery, everyone..

..cheers from reasonably warm (!) South Australia,
Peter
Read slower!!!   ....I'm typing as fast as I can...

Elantric

Happy New Year to all!

and

QuoteOh, and while I'm onto all this shmaltzy stuff, a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our very own ELANTRIC...who somehow manages to get away with buying himself presents again, so soon after Christmas !   ::)   
...Best Wishes, Steve, and thank you for all the work that you put into this wonderful place !!

You are welcome!
Thanks for the Birthday wishes ! - but its officially still not until next year ( or 24 more hours away here in California!)

Only 4 weeks away until  VGuitarforums 10th year anniversary

Elantric

Here's where i will be in 12 hours  - afternoon jam new years eve with Fito de la Parra

gumtown

Happy New  Year !!!

(Still 2 hours away from now here in New Zealand.)

This year is a quiet one at home (for a welcome change).

Cheers to all
and best wishes for new VGuitar gear to be released and purchased (and played).

here is me playing at a gig and having fun a couple of weeks ago

Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

Kenmac

I hope 2018 is a good year for all the forum members. Happy New Year!
"Let them brush your rock and roll hair."

whippinpost91850

Happy New Year and many more to come, to all on the forum. 
And Happy Birthday to Steve as well

sixeight

I wish many blessings and lots of great music for 2018!

shawnb

Oh yeah?  Well, same to you guys, too!   
Address the process rather than the outcome.  Then, the outcome becomes more likely.   - Fripp

Pete1959

Happy New Year to all!

Health, happiness and lotsa new riffs in 2018!

CodeSmart

2018 came true and as always we'll be struggling with writing the proper dates for a week or so.

Happy New Gear to all of you!
But I got more gear than I need...and I like it!

MCK

Happy new year to all VGF members and Happy new year to Elantric! Way to usher in the new year with that jam session!!!

carlb

From Frostbite Falls MN, home to Wossamotta U, where deep-frozen brain cells build character(s): Happy New Year!

(All of MN qualifies as "Frostbite Falls," although International Falls is truly THE archetype)

New Years Day Sunset -

Rice Creek to Long Lake New Brighton MN by Carl B, on Flickr

(All of MN qualifies as "Frostbite Falls," although International Falls is the true archetype.)
ES Les Paul, internal Roland GK
Boss SY-1000, Valeton Coral Amp pedal
Morningstar MC8 & MC6
QSC CP8 powered speaker

admin

Quote from: carlb on January 02, 2018, 10:42:01 AM
From Frostbite Falls MN, home to Wossamotta U, where deep-frozen brain cells build character(s): Happy New Year!

(All of MN qualifies as "Frostbite Falls," although International Falls is truly THE archetype)

New Years Day Sunset -

Rice Creek to Long Lake New Brighton MN by Carl B, on Flickr

(All of MN qualifies as "Frostbite Falls," although International Falls is the true archetype.)

Happy New Year!