I'M BACK FINALLY/GR55 GKSET QUESTION

Started by Mauri60, January 04, 2018, 04:54:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mauri60

Hi everyone, finally I'm back.
Too much time after last post, and reasons are several.
Firstly I came out from serious health issue ( solved ) , and after that i have to gave less time to music and Vguitar for lack of time.
Also our band activity was reduced, and honestly my Vguitar problems are at zero, with your fantastic help.
Now I buy a squier tele affinity, very good for that price, because my historical Peavey T60 is about to reach 40 years of life, and her weight
does not reduce her charge for my injured spine!
I'm totally in love for my guitar but carry that weight for two hours ( three when practice session ) is hard.
So i bought a squier telecaster affinity,and i successfully install my GK3 on tele and old GK2 on peavey.
O.C. i create a new GK set according to scale length, distance from bridge etc.
Question is: there's a way to change on the fly these profiles ?
I create also a "piano" set only for piano patches to trash ghost notes and a different play feel , so into "system" i set tele GK set for default, and inside Piano only patches i save "piano" profile.
In case of peavey use ( strictly after keep myself  sitting :) )how i may recall "peavey" GK set ?
My only idea is to replicate all patches for peavey use and tele use, but frankly i hope to use that as last chance.
thanks a lot as ever!
Mauri 
Nothing is impossible,if someone else will do for you.