BR-80 - How do we create and use loops on the fly?

Started by myksara, January 17, 2013, 04:02:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

myksara

I have got this little unit recently and have found the sounds quite impressive. I also like the idea of having the SD card loaded with jam tracks and use them live for some nice jamming
However, is there a way to create quick loops and use them instantaneously? something that is possible with KORG pandora PX5D where you select a drum pattern and number of measures and record a chord progression over it..It automatically plays back in sync and you can solo over it endlessly..

I don't find the manual good enough..

If this is possible, I will have to sell off my PX5D as only one of these has to stay
Guitars: Ibanez Prestige S5470, Ibanez Jem 7v, Ibanez JS2410, PRS SE Custom24, Cort  Ltd G16, Ibanez RG370Ahmz,
MultiFX: Roland GR55, Zoom 1on, BOSS GT00
Loopers: Digitech trio+, Line 6 JM4
MIDI:, MAudio Axiom24 keyboard, Alesis IO Dock with iPad air 2

admin

Quoteis there a way to create quick loops and use them instantaneously?

I dont think this is possible with BR-80

gumtown

The only (and very useful) function is the song A/B loop, where playing an MP3 song file,
you press the A/B button for the start point [A], then press the same button again for the end point .
Then the song will loop between those points until the button is pressed again to resume.

I find it very handy to learn tricky riff parts.
But can only be something pre-recorded as an MP3.
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/