Looper decision getting agravating

Started by Mrchevy, May 02, 2012, 07:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrchevy

Hi all, just looking for some input to push me off the fence. I've been wanting a real looper to use with the GR-55. I've narrowed it down to the Boomerang III or the RC-300. My intended use is for live performance on the fly type looping. I do not need the ability to keep or create loops for future use. I like the simplicity of the Rang. It's drawbacks for me are available loop time ( I think it was under 5 min in stereo or 8 min in mono@ 24 bits or KHz) I'll have to do the math on that and see if that would really be an issue, only need loops on a song by song basis, and the limited inputs. The inputs I think I can overcome if I run all my stuff thru my 8 channel Mackie then into the looper and on to the PA. The RC-300, well, do I really need all the extra bells and whistles,( effects, storage ability, etc., not that I can see. My only experience with loopers are the basic ones that are on the GT-10 and GR-55. Can anyone offer reasons why I should pick one over the other. My brain is so fried trying to sort thru the features. I just don't want to spend the deniro and say damn, I should have got the other one. Thanks in advance for any input.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epi Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG 50's prototype
Squire classic vibe 60's
Epi LP Modern
Epi SG Custom
Martin acoustic

Princeton chorus 210

GT100
GR-55
Helix LT
Waza Air Headphones
Boomerang III

And, a lot of stuff I DON'T need

aliensporebomb

Interested in this topic too.  Pulling up a chair and getting popcorn. 
My music projects online at http://www.aliensporebomb.com/

GK Devices:  Roland VG-99, Boss GP-10, Boss SY-1000.

shawnb

Based on your needs, I think the Rang III is the way to go.   I have friends with the Rang III, & I've seen it in action, and for a live looper with no need for storage, it really seems to be the way to go.   It's more of an instrument in itself.   Folks who use it praise it for the creativity & fun & its interactive nature.   

If you want storage & all the bells & whistles, it's clearly the RC300.   

The other temptation for the live use may be the Pigtronix Infinity.  Specs look good, it has some of the more interesting features of the RangIII.  Not sure anybody has hands-on experience with that unit yet. 
Address the process rather than the outcome.  Then, the outcome becomes more likely.   - Fripp

Mrchevy

I have been leaning towards the Boomerang. I double checked the specs on the record time, @48 KHz sample rate its 8 min 46 sec mono, 4min 23 sec stereo....@ 24 KHz it's 17 min 32 sec mono, 8 min 46 sec stereo. I think that should be plenty of time regardless. I did check out the pigtronix, looks to only have 2 loops, the Boomerang III has up to 4 loops. One other thing I dont think I would like is the clunky and noisy mechanical switches on the Pigtronix ( which one thing I didn't like about the Digitech stuff ) It almost seems like the Boomerang III uses solenoid switches, much quieter and easier to activate. OK, at this point I'm leaning more towards the Boomerang, anyone have an argument for the RC-300? By the way, I did see Per's video on the RC-300.

Alien, don't forget the butter ;)
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epi Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG 50's prototype
Squire classic vibe 60's
Epi LP Modern
Epi SG Custom
Martin acoustic

Princeton chorus 210

GT100
GR-55
Helix LT
Waza Air Headphones
Boomerang III

aliensporebomb

The pigtronix has the same kind of switches my Memory Man with Hazarai is.  What I like about my FC300 is I can use it in my bare feet, to use the SMMH with bare feat, well, it's PAINFUL.  So the RC300 has the same kind of switches which would be nice but man, that pedalboard will be as big as an aircraft carrier for gigs.  The rang looks nice but I really think I want storage otherwise it would be kind of a no brainer.  They don't have a new one coming out do they?  The Pigtronix looks nice but it has limitations too - only 2 loops?  If I'm going to spend a fortune I might as well get 3 or 4.  But it has other features that are appealing too.  Decisions, decisions.  Back in the day I just would have gotten two Oberheim Echoplexes for stereo and called it a day.

mbenigni

I've been back and forth on the same topic lately.

If you don't need the non-volatile RAM (i.e. storage and recall of loops) then from all I've read the Boomerang is a no-brainer.  If you need the storage and you don't mind the massive footprint, then the RC-300 is the way to go.  I was in a spot because I do need the storage and I don't want anything as cumbersome as the RC-300.  The RC-30 seemed a good comprimise, but I kept reading about timing problems, feature ommissions etc. 

I finally decided to revisit the software approach - connect a small laptop to the GR55 via USB, setup an Ableton Live template appropriate for looping (with MIDI configured for the GR55 CTL and S2 switches) and put Ableton in the Startup folder.  Now I can plug this portable "looper" into the GR55 with fewer cables than a traditional pedal would entail, and no increase in footprint.  All I need to do is change the CTL function in the System menu from "Patch" to "Hold (momentary)" and everything works great. (I did also tweak the USB audio in and audio out levels to best match the Ableton Looper.)  If I need anything more sophisticated in the way of storage, multiple loops, etc. I have the option of opening the laptop and using mouse/keyboard commands.  This setup even addresses little a niggle I had with just about every h/w looper on the market except for the RC-300: no reverb post-looper. 

And, if I ever actually play anything worth remembering, drag and drop and Ctl-S and I've got a recording project underway!

If you have a laptop and some appropriate software, bear in mind - it's another option that may already be paid for.  One more reason to love the GR-55: integrated audio and MIDI over USB.

Jimmyward

Quote from: mbenigni on May 03, 2012, 05:56:42 AM
I've been back and forth on the same topic lately.

If you don't need the non-volatile RAM (i.e. storage and recall of loops) then from all I've read the Boomerang is a no-brainer.  If you need the storage and you don't mind the massive footprint, then the RC-300 is the way to go.  I was in a spot because I do need the storage and I don't want anything as cumbersome as the RC-300.  The RC-30 seemed a good comprimise, but I kept reading about timing problems, feature ommissions etc. 

I finally decided to revisit the software approach - connect a small laptop to the GR55 via USB, setup an Ableton Live template appropriate for looping (with MIDI configured for the GR55 CTL and S2 switches) and put Ableton in the Startup folder.  Now I can plug this portable "looper" into the GR55 with fewer cables than a traditional pedal would entail, and no increase in footprint.  All I need to do is change the CTL function in the System menu from "Patch" to "Hold (momentary)" and everything works great. (I did also tweak the USB audio in and audio out levels to best match the Ableton Looper.)  If I need anything more sophisticated in the way of storage, multiple loops, etc. I have the option of opening the laptop and using mouse/keyboard commands.  This setup even addresses little a niggle I had with just about every h/w looper on the market except for the RC-300: no reverb post-looper. 

And, if I ever actually play anything worth remembering, drag and drop and Ctl-S and I've got a recording project underway!

If you have a laptop and some appropriate software, bear in mind - it's another option that may already be paid for.  One more reason to love the GR-55: integrated audio and MIDI over USB.

That sounds interesting. Could you go into more detail. I don't have Ableton Live. But i will get it, how do you set it up with the gr55, and create the template in ableton and set the control functions. I know i'm being lazy but i know nothing about abelton or setting up midi. Thanks

mbenigni

Quote from: Jimmyward on May 03, 2012, 08:36:03 AM
That sounds interesting. Could you go into more detail. I don't have Ableton Live. But i will get it, how do you set it up with the gr55, and create the template in ableton and set the control functions. I know i'm being lazy but i know nothing about abelton or setting up midi. Thanks

Ableton Live is a pretty significant investment for just this one use; others may be able to recommend dedicated looping apps that are free or at least less expensive.  On the other hand, if you were already interested in Ableton Live for other reasons, it's a great music software package.

We could go into more detail if/when you get ahold of Live (or some other looping software), but in a nutshell:

Once you've installed the GR55 driver for Windows or Mac, Live will recognize the GR55 as an ASIO audio device and a MIDI input device.  Just select each of these in Live's preferences window.  Set up an audio track with the GR55 as it's input and Master* as the output.  (If you leave monitoring on on the GR55, then you want to turn off monitoring of this track in Live.  This is the easiest approach if you will sometimes be using the GR55 without the PC.)  Drop a "Looper" device onto Track 1, go into MIDI learn mode (ctl-M), click the primary loop button (i.e. the record-overdub-play button) and press the CTL pedal on your GR55.  Viola.  (Note that you'll need to have enabled USB MIDI in the GR55 System menu.)

*If you want reverb, you can route the output to a second audio track, with monitoring turned on and a reverb plugin inserted, then route this track out to Master.

Elantric

QuoteAbleton Live is a pretty significant investment for just this one use;

I would point out that Ableton Live LE "Lite Edition" has looper functionality too.

Here's the Live 8 Looper app.

Seems most gear i buy lately comes with another  free copy of  Ableton Live LE. I must have 8 un-opened Abelton Live LE install CDROMS laying around my studio.

Myself - I get a LOT of mileage using the built in looper in Line 6 HD500, or Roland Cube 80XL, as I do not always want to bring my Macbook Pro to every gig.

While I wait for the PigTronix Infinity Looper. 

mbenigni

Quote from: Elantric on May 03, 2012, 10:40:41 AM

I would point out that Ableton Live LE "Lite Edition" has looper functionality too...  Seems most gear i buy lately comes with another  free copy of  Ableton Live LE. I must have 8 un-opened Abelton Live LE install CDROMS laying around my studio.

Me too.

It's ironic that the free version has a looper, whereas the $99 "Live Intro" version does not:  http://www.ableton.com/live-intro

I see your point about not always wanting to bring a MacBook to a gig.  I was of a similar mind for a while, but the more I think on it, the more using one of my old notebooks with one USB cable seems like an easy - and flexible - solution.  I don't even need to have it open; it's basically a looping-feature "dongle" hanging off the back of the GR55.  All this assuming it proves reliably glitch-free of course - I'm still burning things in to make sure they're sufficiently robust.  But it's so cool that I don't have to worry about another sound card, MIDI card, foot controller, etc - it's all built into the GR55!

Mrchevy

I thought about the netbook/software approach, looked at Mobius (free), I too have a couple of Ableton le's around somewhere. I think their keeping my bookcase level ;). With software, do you not still need something to control the looper for hands free function. I dont think the GR-55 can do it alone, not to the extent of the 2 loopers I'm looking at. Besides, with either of the 2 loopers I'm not likely to get a popup in the middle of a song that says " windows has encountered a problem and must shut down, please head for the nearest bomb shelter and put on your gas mask". I have a very reliable Sonar recording program set up and if I want to record a demo or something, I just plug in 2 lines and away I go and done. I really am only interested in live performance functionality. I was at one point leaning toward the RC-300 when I heard someone mention possibly changing patches and effectively giving you 6 loops, but I guess it doesn't work that way. I have read and watched countless reviews, demo's, and forums on loopers and have arrived at the conclusion that I dont want a software based looper and it has come down to the Rang or RC300. I'm still leaning toward the Rang, but Per's video on using the RC-300 with the GR-55 is what is keeping me from letting go of the RC. Maybe I'll just flip a coin and pick the OPPOSITE of the winner, that way I know I will have got the right one ;D
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epi Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG 50's prototype
Squire classic vibe 60's
Epi LP Modern
Epi SG Custom
Martin acoustic

Princeton chorus 210

GT100
GR-55
Helix LT
Waza Air Headphones
Boomerang III

Mrchevy

AAAAAARRRRRRHHHHHHH!!!!! one more wrench in the loop :-\ pardon the pun. GC is offering $75 off $499 or more. I called and verified and I can now get the RC-300 for $474+tax, 12 months no interest on the prefered players card, and free shipping. Basically $5 more than the Rang. Someone just shoot me! ( Can I mention prices on the forum?) Guess it will get deleted if not. Sorry. OK, does the RC have any bugs of major concern? I have not heard of any with the Rang. I think I'll just take up needle point, my biggest decision will be what color thread to use. Guess I'll go back and read thru the RC-300 threads again and see if I missed anything.......Dammit it all to pieces.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epi Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG 50's prototype
Squire classic vibe 60's
Epi LP Modern
Epi SG Custom
Martin acoustic

Princeton chorus 210

GT100
GR-55
Helix LT
Waza Air Headphones
Boomerang III

aliensporebomb

You should probably check the group buy price.  It's tempting.  I can say no more.  But check it.

aliensporebomb

Quote from: Mrchevy on May 03, 2012, 01:36:37 PM
I thought about the netbook/software approach, looked at Mobius (free), I too have a couple of Ableton le's around somewhere. I think their keeping my bookcase level ;). With software, do you not still need something to control the looper for hands free function. I dont think the GR-55 can do it alone, not to the extent of the 2 loopers I'm looking at. Besides, with either of the 2 loopers I'm not likely to get a popup in the middle of a song that says " windows has encountered a problem and must shut down, please head for the nearest bomb shelter and put on your gas mask". I have a very reliable Sonar recording program set up and if I want to record a demo or something, I just plug in 2 lines and away I go and done. I really am only interested in live performance functionality. I was at one point leaning toward the RC-300 when I heard someone mention possibly changing patches and effectively giving you 6 loops, but I guess it doesn't work that way. I have read and watched countless reviews, demo's, and forums on loopers and have arrived at the conclusion that I dont want a software based looper and it has come down to the Rang or RC300. I'm still leaning toward the Rang, but Per's video on using the RC-300 with the GR-55 is what is keeping me from letting go of the RC. Maybe I'll just flip a coin and pick the OPPOSITE of the winner, that way I know I will have got the right one ;D

Exactly!  Per showed me that not only is it possible to do what I want to do with it but to actually do more with it.  He's a freaking one man band with that RC and makes it look entertaining and engaging and it doesn't look all that difficult to achieve really.  I gotta get one!  Or something.

mbenigni

Quote from: Mrchevy on May 03, 2012, 01:36:37 PM
With software, do you not still need something to control the looper for hands free function. I dont think the GR-55 can do it alone, not to the extent of the 2 loopers I'm looking at.

Yes, it goes without saying that if you want something to happen, you need some form of input to tell the system (be it hardware or software) when it should happen.  And the GR-55 alone is pretty limited in terms of available pedals/ switches, especially if you're already accustomed to using them for other things.  If you want a lot of sophisticated features, you'd need to pick up an additional MIDI footswitch and possibly a MIDI-to-USB solution of some kind, and the elegance of "just connecting a laptop" begins to break down.  My own needs are pretty simple, and I can basically use the GR55 CTL pedal for the primary record/play/overdub, S2 for undo or clear, and if I want to get fancy, assign a couple of QWERTY keys to other Looper functions.  (Because the CTL pedal similarly controls the crappy built-in GR55 looper, it's almost like I connect the laptop, and it magically "enhances" the existing looper.)  Of course, the looping engine itself, in terms of number of loops, independence, mixing, etc, is more flexible than any hardware looper on the market, being as it is a product of my own Live template design.

QuoteBesides, with either of the 2 loopers I'm not likely to get a popup in the middle of a song that says " windows has encountered a problem and must shut down, please head for the nearest bomb shelter and put on your gas mask". I have a very reliable Sonar recording program set up and if I want to record a demo or something, I just plug in 2 lines and away I go and done...  have arrived at the conclusion that I dont want a software based looper and it has come down to the Rang or RC300.

Your point about Sonar almost seems to stand in contrast with your worries about bomb shelters etc. ;)  But, yeah, if you know you want a hardware looper then there's no getting around that.  Sometimes you just do not want to boot up a damned PC and I can totally relate.  The only reason I came to this solution is because no one looper was quite appealling to me (and the Pigtronix is taking forever) and hey, $300+ in my pocket doesn't suck.  So now I'm aiming to make the laptop+software feel as much like a hardware looper as possible, i.e. turn it on and don't even look at it again.  And so far I've been pleasantly surprised at its effectiveness.

Jimmyward

Quote from: mbenigni on May 03, 2012, 10:27:01 AM
Ableton Live is a pretty significant investment for just this one use; others may be able to recommend dedicated looping apps that are free or at least less expensive.  On the other hand, if you were already interested in Ableton Live for other reasons, it's a great music software package.

We could go into more detail if/when you get ahold of Live (or some other looping software), but in a nutshell:

Once you've installed the GR55 driver for Windows or Mac, Live will recognize the GR55 as an ASIO audio device and a MIDI input device.  Just select each of these in Live's preferences window.  Set up an audio track with the GR55 as it's input and Master* as the output.  (If you leave monitoring on on the GR55, then you want to turn off monitoring of this track in Live.  This is the easiest approach if you will sometimes be using the GR55 without the PC.)  Drop a "Looper" device onto Track 1, go into MIDI learn mode (ctl-M), click the primary loop button (i.e. the record-overdub-play button) and press the CTL pedal on your GR55.  Viola.  (Note that you'll need to have enabled USB MIDI in the GR55 System menu.)

*If you want reverb, you can route the output to a second audio track, with monitoring turned on and a reverb plugin inserted, then route this track out to Master.
Ok I've got Ableton live 7 & 8. is there a way to import your template, so i don't have to spend a month learning the program just to find out if i want to go that direction?

Mrchevy

Well gang, the trigger has been pulled! The Boomerang III won. I called them today to ask a few questions and clarify a couple of things..... Wow. There is such a thing as customer service! I called and, Get this, a REAL person answered the phone, one that I could understand. No phone tree, no press 1 for english, 2 for sales, 3 for service 4,5,6,7,8,9. And if that isnt enough, it was the guy who did the demo videos and I believe built it :o. Great guy, I almost went and got a beer to drink while we chewed the fat. It boiled down to this, with the exception of the on board storage and a couple of extra inputs, bells and whistles, none of which I was interested in anyway, I just didn't see the RC as the better deal. It can probably do all the boomerang can do and then some but, even while after owning the GT-10 and GR-55 and becoming familiar with how they work ( layout, assigns, menus, etc.) I just didn't want to have a 3rd piece of equipment to tweak and futz with for the next 6 months. It all came back to the simplicity factor. Simple but fully functional. I just want to play now. There demos and manual are simple, clear, amusing, and well done. This guy knew the boomerang inside and out. He said they have been working on a midi clock feature and said it is working great in the prototype and should be ready for release soon, again, get this, as an update, not a new and improved model. It will function as a slave, not a master. I only hope it's built well enough to double as a bullet proof vest once the wife finds out ;D. Got an awesome deal on it too, the guy at GC gave me the $75 off anyway even though it fell short by $30 of the ($75 off of $499 or more). $419 tax included. All I can say right now is I'm loopy :) Should be here by Thursday. Alien, hows the popcorn holding out? Thanks everyone for your input, Mucho appreciated.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epi Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG 50's prototype
Squire classic vibe 60's
Epi LP Modern
Epi SG Custom
Martin acoustic

Princeton chorus 210

GT100
GR-55
Helix LT
Waza Air Headphones
Boomerang III

mbenigni

That sounds like it was a wise choice. If you don't need storage, the boomerang is the coolest looper available right now (from all I've read, anyway.)

mbenigni

Jimmy, I get a little hung up trying to figure exactly where all ableton piddles its file(s) when I'm done working, but yes, I should be able to get something up here later this weekend.

aliensporebomb

Heh - the popcorn is gone and just kernels left.  Still mulling stuff over.  Go figure our lawnmower died and....well those are expensive and.....

mbenigni

Hey Jimmy, try this out as a starting point.  It's a Live 8.13, for whatever that's worth - not sure what other versions may be compatible.  It's pretty simple, with a Looper on Track 1, routed to Track 2 whose send to the Reverb bus can be used to mix in reverb post-looper.  (You might be able to make something even simpler, e.g. a Looper and Reverb in series on Track 1, period.)  Audio from Track 2 is then routed to Master.

I've got CTL used for record->play->overdub (in that order, you can change it in the Looper settings) and all quantizing etc turned off.  S2 will stop the track and clear it in one go.  This all assumes your GR55 is set up to the factory defaults of CTL on CC7 and S2 on CC1.  I think I may have changed my channel though to ch 4.  (An old joke about 4 on the floor...)  I'll take some pics of my USB/MIDI settings and post them below.  If it doesn't work for you, I can walk you through using Live's MIDI learn feature, which is dead simple.  The most important thing is to turn GR55 MIDI Out on, leave direct monitoring on (for this particular Live set), and set the CTL pedal to something momentary, rather than toggle.  I find that Hold momentary works, but it will potentially conflict if you're playing PCM tones.  Annoyingly, the CTL light (momentary) setting, which would be perfect, actually sends a toggle signal for some reason (i.e. another firmware bug...)

mbenigni

OK my pics were pretty low quality, so let me just try to summarize.

GR55 System menu -> Pedal/GK -> CTL
   CTL FUNCTION: HOLD
   HOLD TYPE: 2
   SWITCH MODE: MOMENT    (This is crucial!)
   PCM TONE1: OFF
   PCM TONE2: OFF

SYSTEM -> MIDI/USB -> USB
   AUDIO IN LEVEL: 143
   AUDIO OUT LEVEL: 70 (Tweak these two until Ableton input is not overloaded and loop playback matches GR55 level)
   DIRECT MONITOR: ON

SYSTEM -> MIDI/USB -> GTR-MIDI (ommitting suff that doesn't matter)
   SWITCH ON
   MODE ON
   STRING CH 4
   CTL PEDAL CC 7
   GK S1 CC 1 (Note: this is the CC I'm using.  I call it S2 above because I swap S1/S2 in my GR settings, but apparently the GR sends the S1 CC anyway.)
   GK S2 CC 2

Lastly, be sure you have "remote" turned on in addition to "track" for your GR55 MIDI input in your Ableton Live preferences.  I don't think my prefs will come over as part of the als file, unfortunately.  Let me know how you make out!

Jimmyward

Quote from: mbenigni on May 05, 2012, 10:41:46 AM
OK my pics were pretty low quality, so let me just try to summarize.

GR55 System menu -> Pedal/GK -> CTL
   CTL FUNCTION: HOLD
   HOLD TYPE: 2
   SWITCH MODE: MOMENT    (This is crucial!)
   PCM TONE1: OFF
   PCM TONE2: OFF

SYSTEM -> MIDI/USB -> USB
   AUDIO IN LEVEL: 143
   AUDIO OUT LEVEL: 70 (Tweak these two until Ableton input is not overloaded and loop playback matches GR55 level)
   DIRECT MONITOR: ON

SYSTEM -> MIDI/USB -> GTR-MIDI (ommitting suff that doesn't matter)
   SWITCH ON
   MODE ON
   STRING CH 4
   CTL PEDAL CC 7
   GK S1 CC 1 (Note: this is the CC I'm using.  I call it S2 above because I swap S1/S2 in my GR settings, but apparently the GR sends the S1 CC anyway.)
   GK S2 CC 2

Lastly, be sure you have "remote" turned on in addition to "track" for your GR55 MIDI input in your Ableton Live preferences.  I don't think my prefs will come over as part of the als file, unfortunately.  Let me know how you make out!

Thanks mbenigni. i would have never figured it out without your help. Haven't had as much time to play around with it. My wife fell and broke her ankle in 3 places had to have 3 plates and screws. So Don't have much time in the studio. (it's not a studio because of music gear unless you call 3 guitars, 2 amps a banjo, 2 mandolins and a fiddle and laptop a studio). It's a studio because i'm trying to become an artist. you can see some of my oil paintings at www.facebook.com/jimmyartist You are all welcome to look like comment. I've always been an half-ass guitarist i thought i'd try to be an half-ass artist. I only been painting 5 months.

mbenigni

Quote from: Jimmyward on May 07, 2012, 04:20:52 AM
Thanks mbenigni. i would have never figured it out without your help. Haven't had as much time to play around with it. My wife fell and broke her ankle in 3 places had to have 3 plates and screws. So Don't have much time in the studio. (it's not a studio because of music gear unless you call 3 guitars, 2 amps a banjo, 2 mandolins and a fiddle and laptop a studio). It's a studio because i'm trying to become an artist. you can see some of my oil paintings at www.facebook.com/jimmyartist You are all welcome to look like comment. I've always been an half-ass guitarist i thought i'd try to be an half-ass artist. I only been painting 5 months.

So sorry to hear about your wife!  Speedy recovery!

You may well have figured this out yourself - a lot of those settings are default, or are just slightly optimized over the defaults.  Anyway, let me know if you have any questions.

Mrchevy

Jimmy of all trades, master of none ;D. Give best wishes to misses. Well, the Boomerang arrived Wed. but didn't have time to pick it up till today. I'm psyched and bummed, psyched to have it and bummed because I will not likely have any time in the next few days to play with it. The work load is insane right now, guess I shouldn't complain. Haven't had a day off in 3 weeks. Will post more on it when time allows. Again, thanks for everyone's input.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epi Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG 50's prototype
Squire classic vibe 60's
Epi LP Modern
Epi SG Custom
Martin acoustic

Princeton chorus 210

GT100
GR-55
Helix LT
Waza Air Headphones