Quick introduction

Started by Pat the Brat, February 11, 2018, 06:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat the Brat

Hi Community!

I am Pat and i am based in the surrounding of Montreal, Qc. (Canada)

I learned and played guitar intensively from '87 to 2001, but didn't had much time for it from 2002 to 2014. Now i am back to it and got a band to jam and gig from time to time.

I have been working on songs in Logic Pro for several years and now overlaying guitar on those track to polish them.
(when i got some interesting stuff ready, i will post a link)

Hope to learn from the community and maybe share some of my humble experiences.

Here's my rig;

Few Guitars all left-hand;
1 MF electrical (Micher Fournel is a local well known luthier), 2 DIY LP double cutaway, 1 GD10 Yamaha classical, 1 Mann old 12 strings

1 Boss Katana 1x12 100w amplifier

1 Roland FC-300 (midi foot controller)

1 Roland PCR-M30 (midi controller)

1 iMac 27" with Logic Pro 9

Look forward to chat with you in the community,
Pat the Brat
''Real collaboration is when everyone who's there, is working together toward whatever is the best thing for the whole thing''  - Rick Ruben

Kenmac

Hello Pat from Toronto, Ontario and welcome to the forum. Nice list of equipment BTW. There are a lot of knowledgeable and helpful people here so if you're having any problems, issues or if you have any questions feel free to post them.  :)
"Let them brush your rock and roll hair."

Pat the Brat

Hi Kenmac,

I will for sure have some questions down the road, but my first throw will be to read around as their is already a lot to acknowledge.

thank you for the welcome.
''Real collaboration is when everyone who's there, is working together toward whatever is the best thing for the whole thing''  - Rick Ruben

Blacque Jacque Schellacque

Welcome to the forum Pat! I am also from the Montreal area (Laval). Nice to see a neighbor here! 😊

It's a great forum, you will enjoy it here.

Pat the Brat

Thank you, nice to e-meet you !   :)