GT-1000 - Videos

Started by admin, January 24, 2018, 08:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

HecticArt

It does clean, and dirty.
Got it.

Elantric

on the main screen. Top left and right corners... Input and Output Metering :)

Elantric

vtgearhead

That is the first reasonable sounding demo I've heard for the GT-1000.  I remain skeptical about Roland's commitment to continuous firmware improvement, but hopefully they'll prove me wrong.  In this day and age I do not think a vendor of high-end modelers can get away with "..here's a couple of fixes, now live with it while we design the next product". 

mchad

Where's Gundy Keller when you need him.

roachone

argggg... Not being rude, but this guy sounds bad. I still think when it's released, it's going to be badass!

Cups

Really good amp demo. Amps sound great.

sixeight

Quote from: Cups on February 06, 2018, 09:55:10 AM
Really good amp demo. Amps sound great.

I did enjoy Josh Mundays review. Great to see some new parameters like sag and resonance on the amp models. Also the hexaphonic tuner is great. I guess it is a first for a modeler without a hex input.

The amps still have the Boss sound, but are on a higher level. Looking forward to some more demos.

Elantric

gumtown

Quote from: sixeight on February 06, 2018, 10:21:05 AM
Also the hexaphonic tuner is great. I guess it is a first for a modeler without a hex input.

The GT-100 V2 has hexaphonic Tuner,
and monophonic Guitar>Midi out (which was quite useless really).
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

Elantric

Smash

Takeshi demo most interesting so far by a long way - would like to have heard a direct feed as Sounds, unsurprisingly, good through Waza amps

roachone

Yes, Takeshi's videos give some hope to the sound. Not bad at all!

gumtown

Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

admin

admin