Author Topic: GT-001FxFloorBoard  (Read 84 times)

Offline Carlos Velho

GT-001FxFloorBoard
« on: January 24, 2018, 03:19:17 PM »
Good day to all.
A question about the software FxFloorBoard: I can run almost every patch (.sys, .mid, etc..) on my GT-001 (some of they make no sound and I understand it must be a patch for other FX unit model) but I cannot save, the ones that runs OK, in a good way as .tsl to open with the Boss Tone Studio because there is no sound on GT001 when I import the patch just saved. Is it right? FxFloorBoard is able to open and play but not to save? By the way it is a amazing software and thanks to GUMTOWN.

Offline gumtown

Re: GT-001FxFloorBoard
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 03:27:14 PM »
Many shared patches come from the GT-10 and GT-100, where they may have been saved with the Expression pedal set to minimum volume.
In the GT-001 settings, if you manually dial up the F.V. (foot volume) level, you will hear the sounds.

GT-001FxFloorBoard saves patches from my recollection.
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from http://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

Offline Carlos Velho

Re: GT-001FxFloorBoard
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 01:52:35 PM »
Thanks for the reply gumtown.
Yes, the patches without sound, the problem was at FV levels. But one thing I realize is that when I save the patch I am playing in FxFloorBoard - it is not muted - as * .tsl file and I load it in Boss Tone Studio, max volume is at minimum value. That was the reason there was no sound. Well, now I can play and save, knowing what happens, thanks to you.
Thank you again.