My debute album

Started by DethoticA, December 12, 2017, 06:26:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DethoticA

Hi Guys,

Just thought I would post it here on an odd chance that there are some metal music lovers. I have recently published my first ever instrumental album and I am really proud of it!  Please check it out on my youtube channel.

If you like what you hear please share it with your friends or if you wish to support me - it's on sale on all big digital distrubuters (inc Spotify, Deezer, AmaronMp3 and 100+ others) but the cheapest price is on BandCamp:
http://unknowninstrumentals.bandcamp.com/album/the-darkest-corner-of-the-mind

Please feel free to ask question about recording chain or VSTi plugs I used

I doubt that developers of Roland GR-55 will ever read this post but without them I would've be stuck, thank you for all your hard work guys !

P.S. I am not a spamm bot.... or am I !? anyway, Moderators, please be gentle :)

whippinpost91850

Very nicely done .I just listened to the whole album .  8)

DethoticA

Thank you, glad you liked it :) Please share the link with your friends I am trying hard to find as many fans/subscribers as possible

DethoticA

Hey Guys, do not know if there are any retro gamers here but check out my latest cover, the song is called **The Demons from Adrian's pen** and it was used as soundtrack for one of the first 3d shooters ever !

The guy who originally wrote this song possibly based on or inspired by MetallicA's The Call Of Ktulu

Here is the link, I am planning to do more classic and retro games covers as well as my own instrumentals in the future so please subscribe