GP-10 - 11 PACKS COLLECTION BY AINSOPH / LINKS

Started by ainsoph, July 01, 2016, 06:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roachone

you are unbelievable! thanks so much :)

alexmcginness

VG-88V2, GR-50, GR-55, 4 X VG-99s,2 X FC-300,  2 X GP-10 AXON AX 100 MKII, FISHMAN TRIPLE PLAY,MIDX-10, MIDX-20, AVID 11 RACK, BEHRINGER FCB 1010, LIVID GUITAR WING, ROLAND US-20, 3 X GUYATONE TO-2. MARSHALL BLUESBREAKER, SERBIAN ELIMINATOR AMP. GR-33.

whippinpost91850

Quote from: alexmcginness on July 01, 2016, 10:24:35 AM
WOW. oNE STOP SHOPPING. tHANKYOU.

Alex, do you work in a car dealership. I see the way your caps are :)

alexmcginness

LMAO. I started typing and noticed the caps lock was on when I looked up. I just left it as is.
VG-88V2, GR-50, GR-55, 4 X VG-99s,2 X FC-300,  2 X GP-10 AXON AX 100 MKII, FISHMAN TRIPLE PLAY,MIDX-10, MIDX-20, AVID 11 RACK, BEHRINGER FCB 1010, LIVID GUITAR WING, ROLAND US-20, 3 X GUYATONE TO-2. MARSHALL BLUESBREAKER, SERBIAN ELIMINATOR AMP. GR-33.

Autana

It is indescribable the great feeling when you see this!  Deluxe dressing for the BOSS yellow box, a creative fervid labour from Ainsoph.  PLEASE Boss Roland!  open your ears and eyes as well as it should do also with the immense effort and investment of intelligence, perseverance and knowledge of Elantric and each VGF contributor.
IMHO I can accept nowadays everything seem to roll on the wheels of industry standards and marketting rules, but I can't understand why some companies seem to ignore or minimize relevance of this amazing efforts and initiatives from their own users roster, even though it help to increase sales, like it happens actually with GP-10.
OTOH I note some exceptions,  Line 6 popout to my mind as an sample of good interaction with users, I receive via email in a regular basis the -Line 6 Ideas - This Week In IdeaScale - very nice! and not neglecting the sales strategies.

Thanks Ainsoph amigo, more than a good job, an enlightenment from a creative music soul .
GR-55, GP-10, GI-20, Godin xtSA, GodinNylon MultiAc, Giannini classical, 3 GK-3'd gtrs, Cube 80XL, Primova GKFX-21 (x2)

Fear just pulls you out of being true to music, which is coming from a place of love. Love is the opposite of fear. I stay away from anything fear-related.
- Tal Wilkenfeld -

Klar

Fantastic collections of sounds... A lot that have shown me this unit is capable of a lot more than I ever expected. I particularly love the Acoustic Nylon guitars pack. I wonder if you could create something like that with steel strings for more variety there too? I prefer to play these patches over my real nylon guitar! Fantastic work!

Elantric

QuoteI particularly love the Acoustic Nylon guitars pack. I wonder if you could create something like that with steel strings for more variety there too?
Try these
GP-10 - SAAA / SteelAcoustic AutanaAinsoph
SteelAcoustic , based on Autana´s NyRac , best picking with thumb/fingers , sample :

https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=18014.0

rsm

rsm
bass | guitar | keys | Push

Rickenbacker | Steinberger | Boss | Roland
Using Digital and Solid State by Choice

atreide

Hello ainsoph, hi everybody,
I discovered the gp-10 last week and this is the first time i search over sounds and... WOW, it's totaly amazing. thank you so much. i hope one day i will be able to create and share greats patches as you do. untill this time i want to thank you again, your job is unbelivable
THANK YOU to show me how the ressources of the gp-10 are powerfull !!!

slurpy

Vincent

Hi out there,

I'm new on the Vguitar forum so please forgive the level of my first question; how would one proceed in order to actually download the patches such as those proposed by Ainsoph?

I'm new to the GK-universe but already full throttle. I actually replaced a HUGE pedal board build around an all-controlling G-System by a Boss GP-10 combined with a SY-300 (plus a few looping and wobbling gadgets because it's hard to resist those (at first :P)).

Thanks in advance,
Vincent

gumtown

In the first post of this thread, you will find links to the different GP-10 patch packs.
Follow those links to the patch topic, and you will find the download pack (with a .tsl in the name) as an attachment in the first post of each patch pack topic.

Download the file to your computer, then use the GP-10 Tone Studio to import the live set patch pack file into your Tone Studio Librarian.
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

Vincent

Wow you guys are fast !!
Here I was thinking you were all still in bed (me being in Europe)...but maybe you're still up playing around with your 13-pins toys!

Thanks a lot I'm going to give that a try tonight,

Greetings from freezing France,
Vincent

gumtown

It is always early in the evening at any time somewhere in the world (here in NZ now)
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

Vincent

Hi everyone,

I spend some time since about a month to explore some of the many many many patches I downloaded using the links in the VGuitar forum.
Well it truly impresses me to see such a large amount of usable patches being proposed by the forum members.
a special thumbs up for Ainsoph; I must admit I simply loaded every one of his patches to help me find my way. Now, a couple of weeks later, I start out fiddling in order to 'create' my own settings.
It all depends on the guitars we use, through what kind of amp we play etc.

It's fun!! Anyway I just wanted to say thanks for sharing.
Vincent

benvolio007

loads of talent on display, thanks  for sharing your gifts.

Geetarman

Thank you so much for these! I've been wanting to get rid of my GR-20 but I use some pad type sounds with my acoustic and then just used the GP-10 for guitar effects like chorus, now I think I can use some of these for pads and downsize my pedal board.

silversurfer

RobertT

Thank you  very much for creating and sharing your work. It is appreciated and valued.

cheers,

Robert

Rossisinski

Awesome! This is really cool use of the GP10.

RavenSalt

:o :o :o

Had my gp-10 about 3 months and only just discovered this site! your patches are amazing!

phbpub

Hi Ainsoph ;
new to this forum and 2 weeks old with GP10, I would to give you a big MERCI for your work I've just discovered, and you did it for free download - hard to beleive it !
Congratulations, full thanks to you. I'm gonna try some of this patches wich make a big bonus to Roland and GP10 model.
Phil

MountainCraft

Thank you so much for these!
That is very generous!

mrz80

This is an astonishing body of work. Thanks so much for your tall stack of contributions to the community. I've only had the silly gizmo a week or two and I'm just barely scratching the surface of what it can accomplish. I expect to find a bunch of good solid jumping-off points in your patches.  8) 8) 8)
Jesus freak, guitarist, luthier, bicyclist, ham (WA4UF)...
Turning every scrap of wood in the garage into Les Pauls, Telecasters, and 12 strings