Boss Katana Amps - VIDEOS

Started by Elantric, September 13, 2016, 10:40:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hsuru4u

hsuru4u

vtgearhead

Nice!  That is one of the better Katana demos I've seen.  And it doesn't hurt that he's a terrific player.

Elantric

hsuru4u

dont know if these have been posted. I would hope someone will post them at THE GEAR PAGE as i cannot because i was banned from there but i think these are some of the better katana vids. thanx

kneagle

Bob_E

admin

This is the Boss KTN50 with the Marshall 59 model and the Mesa Boogie Dual Rec Vintage model.

hsuru4u

pretty good tones and low key review

hsuru4u

nice demo...cant post to THE GEAR PAGE...lol...anyhow i think its pretty decent for people worried about cleans..this guy is doing some killer demos

hsuru4u

killer tones and playing....

admin

abeetude

Elantric

Elantric

admin

hsuru4u

new katana mini...chapman loves it..lol

admin

sikejsudjek

Its loud....115db at maximum volume. That's 28 seconds maximum exposure without ear protection !

admin

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?posts/24767197/

For those of you not members of the Facebook Group, below are 2 pics of a prototype Boss Katana 2x12 cab for the Katana series.

Weight: around 50 pounds (22,7 kg)

Dimensions: H L W 20 in x 26 in x 12 in (500 mm x 670 mm x 300 mm)

Speakers: are same as the one in the Katana 100 2x12, MSRP is planned to be around 400 $us.

Removable back plate (8 screws), transforms into an open back cab.

Release date: Boss is hoping for Fall 2017

It sounds great! Doesn't make my Katana Head sound too "trebley" and adds some darknest.

Loving it so far, just not enough spare time lately...

I really like the look of the Katana 2x12 cab when it's set up at the vertical (makes an awesome Mini Stack). I even asked Boss if they could add some rubber feet and moving the logo in the middle with a pivot so you could flip the logo depending on the position you set your cab. They told me it was a great idea and would look into it.

Video overview to come very soon and play through to follow... Stay tuned!

A follow up to my post above. Here is a quick video overview of the 2x12 cabinet and very quick jingle done with the cab, all done on the crunch channel. I'll have more to come as soon as I get the time. Cheers!

admin