Best way to offer SY-1000 programming tips and related patches

Started by musical_edmond, May 26, 2023, 09:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

musical_edmond

I hoped to share quite a few lesser known programming aspects and tips of the SY-1000 as well as uploading some patch & MP3 examples. I know the latter could be uploaded to the patch section but wondered if I should set up "SY-1000 Tips" section as there may be some Q&A. I also notice some have already set up similar. What would you recommend?

ovrdrvn

That would be great! Any interesting or advanced tips appreciated as I have limited time to explore on my own these days.

gumtown

Quote from: musical_edmond on May 26, 2023, 09:57:38 AMI hoped to share quite a few lesser known programming aspects and tips of the SY-1000 as well as uploading some patch & MP3 examples. I know the latter could be uploaded to the patch section but wondered if I should set up "SY-1000 Tips" section as there may be some Q&A. I also notice some have already set up similar. What would you recommend?
Sounds like a great idea !!
looking forward to knowledge sharing and learning from others.  8)

Just start a new topic in a relevant SY-1000 section, "SY-1000 tips, tricks, patches and tracks by Musical Edmond" would make a great heading.  :)
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/