The new iphone design confirmed

Started by Elantric, July 06, 2012, 10:38:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hurricane

I thought I was picking up my IPhone 5s today but - The bulging lithium ion
battery looks pregnant and it had to be ordered .

Note how it expanded . So much so it pushed the screen off it's support from the left
side near the data port and eventually popped it right off . Next step could have been an
- ¡ explosion an/or fire seen on a youtube video near you !

Oh well - Battery , screen & home button ordered ,  better & far cheaper
to repair than buying a refurb .

EZ :

HR

admin

https://www.lowes.com/pd/DEWALT-1-Pack-Nickel-Angled-spade-Audio-Connector/1000976136
Connect your favorite 3.5mm headphones to any Lightning port. The unique 90-degree design reduces strain on your audio cable preventing repeated bending and flexing. This is adapter is 100% certified to work with iOS devices for seamless compatibility.

Connect your favorite 3.5mm headphones to any Lightning port
Reduces wear and tear on your audio cable
Compact form factor at just over 1 inch long
Alleviates strain on connected audio cables

gumbo

Quote from: admin on December 23, 2019, 10:43:12 PM

https://www.lowes.com/pd/DEWALT-1-Pack-Nickel-Angled-spade-Audio-Connector/1000976136
Connect your favorite 3.5mm headphones to any Lightning port. The unique 90-degree design reduces strain on your audio cable preventing repeated bending and flexing. This is adapter is 100% certified to work with iOS devices for seamless compatibility.

Connect your favorite 3.5mm headphones to any Lightning port
Reduces wear and tear on your audio cable
Compact form factor at just over 1 inch long
Alleviates strain on connected audio cables

...and the first company that comes up with the adapter to plug your drill into your phone will make an absolute fortune !!!!!

Read slower!!!   ....I'm typing as fast as I can...

rolandvg99

That lightning to 3.5 mm...
The first adapter to use momentum to break your lightning port?

I've yet to come across a close to acceptable solution to this unnecessary problem. Apple claims there's no space because of thickness restrictions on the iPad PRO 2018, but my iPod Nano 4 is 0.1 mm thicker and has one. 5.9 mm vs 6.0 mm.

Bluetooth headphones - latency and amplifier hiss. Have tried AirPods, Galaxy Buds, Audiofly AF180 with BT, Jabra Move, Jensen, Beats etc, etc. All have that amp on max with variable input feel with a rather high noise floor at moderate listening levels. Some are worse than others. Tech development is going full steam ahead, but I can't help but feel that audio has taken giant leaps in the wrong direction.
To V or not to V: That is the question.

My little Soundcloud corner