GR-55 - HYMN Barcley James Harvest

Started by papabuss, May 10, 2012, 07:33:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

papabuss

It's based on one of the GR55 Presets and I did'nt make many changes but I find it great for playing "this old song"
In the studio version the organ sound comes through better. With the CTRL-Pedal you can deactivate it, with the Expression Pedal you can mix the 12string guitar and the organ sound.

FENDER STRATOCASTER (1974); BRIAN MAY RED SPECIAL; VG 99; GR 55; Yamaha DX 7

Music was my first love and it will be my last (JOHN MILES)

pmurray99

One of the first songs I ever learned to play, learnt it from watching the Berlin concert on TV - just realised that's nearly 30 years ago.

Thanks for the patch.

Paul.

papabuss

FENDER STRATOCASTER (1974); BRIAN MAY RED SPECIAL; VG 99; GR 55; Yamaha DX 7

Music was my first love and it will be my last (JOHN MILES)

Patrice

Merci beaucoup pour le patch,
J'écoutais BJH quand j'avais 19 ans avec celle qui deviendrait mon épouse.
Aujourd'hui j'ai 56 ans toujours avec elle et je me régale de pouvoir rejouer sur ce morceaux avec ce patch.
Encore merci.
Patrice

Adonf

Quote from: Patrice on July 04, 2020, 05:10:11 AM
Merci beaucoup pour le patch,
J'écoutais BJH quand j'avais 19 ans avec celle qui deviendrait mon épouse.
Aujourd'hui j'ai 56 ans toujours avec elle et je me régale de pouvoir rejouer sur ce morceaux avec ce patch.
Encore merci.
Patrice

Patrice, je me permets de traduire pour Papabuss car ici on ne parle que l'anglais, il y a une section française tout en bas si ça peut t'intéresser.

Patrice, I'm translating for Papabuss because here we only speak English, there's a French section at the bottom if you're interested.

Thank you so much for the patch,
I listened to BJH when I was 19 years old with the woman who would become my wife.
Today I'm 56 years old and still with her and I'm looking forward to playing on this track again with this patch.
Thanks again.
Patrice

Egsolidbody French Kit SM-DC Deluxe
Roland Gr 55
Line 6 Ux1
Soundcraft EPM8
katana MK2 100
Marshall Valvelstate 80v
Prs se Santana 2002
Focales Alpha 50