Reaper Audio - Affordable High End DAW

Started by Elantric, January 23, 2008, 08:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Quote from: Kenmac on March 31, 2022, 11:31:54 AM
I found out a new (to me) function in Reaper that I never knew about before. You can control Reaper using your smartphone without downloading an app. It's in this video at the 12:23 mark:

alexmcginness

Tried Reaper a couple of times but found it impossible to get my MOTU 24 I/O set up to work with it. The graphic representation of the ins and outs made less than no sense to me. Im still on Cubase 10.5. Setting up a Cubase control room mixer in Reaper was also a no go. It would be great to give this a try as Ive seen some custom setups in Reaper that look a lot like Cubase. The amount of time its gonna take me to figure out how to get Reaper talking to my audio system and then learn Reaper, would be better spent just making music in the DAW I have fully functioning "now."
Any Cubase users out there that have made the switch? Pros and cons?
VG-88V2, GR-50, GR-55, 4 X VG-99s,2 X FC-300,  2 X GP-10 AXON AX 100 MKII, FISHMAN TRIPLE PLAY,MIDX-10, MIDX-20, AVID 11 RACK, BEHRINGER FCB 1010, LIVID GUITAR WING, ROLAND US-20, 3 X GUYATONE TO-2. MARSHALL BLUESBREAKER, SERBIAN ELIMINATOR AMP. GR-33.