Tripleplay- Downloading the software without an account

Started by mikekay, January 05, 2023, 09:45:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikekay

Folks, I just bought a used Fishman Tripleplay Wireless - and you need a ONE TIME code to log in to get the software. I've contacted support about this, but no response. I don't care abou tALL this software, I'd just like to be able to update the unit and configure it.

I consider this criminal. I've bought 100's of devices and NEVER had this happen before. You just assume you can download the software.

Can anybody help. If you have an account, download and share it with me?

I spent a LOT on this...its not a cheap unit. ANd have already modded my guitar to fit it....geez!

Thanks.

mikekay

What is SQA? I've already contacted support, to no avail.

gumtown

Quote from: mikekay on January 05, 2023, 02:17:05 PMWhat is SQA? I've already contacted support, to no avail.

FishmanSQA is a user here who represents Fishman/TriplePlay.
You could try sending a P.M. to him from that link
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

mikekay

kenact

One of my two Triplelay guitars, was bought second hand. I was able to register it and download all software, with no problem.
Godin Session & Montreal FTP, LGXT, LGX SA, Redline, ACS, A12, A11, A10, A4
Danoblaster Baritone w/GK-3
Gretsch Nashville, Viking
Fender Strats
Fret King Supermatic
Larrivee DV03RE
Parker Midi Fly
Seagull, S&P 12
VOX Phantom XII
GR-55, 33, 30, 20, GI-20, RC-50, US-20, VG-99, VP-7
Sentient 6
Cyr 7

mikekay

I owe Fishman an apology. And a huge thanks to you here who replied to my post. Fishman support got a hold of me this morning, and with my serial number sent me the code. I'm registered, so EVERYTHING I said was wrong. And I've never been so happy to be wrong. Patience is not one of my best virtues, but we are all WIPs. So publicly - Dear Fishman: I humbly apologize, and thank you for your support.