can the delay in the MI do 100% wet ?

Started by dazco, September 26, 2022, 07:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dazco

My GTX does and i think my GT did. I also had a MIII but i can't recall if it did and not sure even if it did whether the cheaper MI does. Can anyone who has one do me a favor and turn the delay level all the way up and see if the dry signal, the initial note is heard or not? Thanks.

admin

Quote from: dazco on September 26, 2022, 07:29:52 PMMy GTX does and i think my GT did. I also had a MIII but i can't recall if it did and not sure even if it did whether the cheaper MI does. Can anyone who has one do me a favor and turn the delay level all the way up and see if the dry signal, the initial note is heard or not? Thanks.

I checked older Mustang III- but do not see a Mix control

I believe Catalyst provides wet only Delay  when Delay Mix is set to full clockwise 100%

Katana provides a delay FX Block where it can be set 100% wet delay, and Dry Amp (Direct Mix) set to 0%

dazco

Quote from: admin on September 26, 2022, 10:45:05 PMI checked older Mustang III- but do not see a Mix control

I believe Catalyst provides wet only Delay  when Delay Mix is set to full clockwise 100%

Katana provides a delay FX Block where it can be set 100% wet delay, and Dry Amp (Direct Mix) set to 0%

Well, it's there obviously because w/o it you would have a certain amount of delay and no way to change that. You know that. It's just called "level", not mix just like on the GTX. And the GTX does 100% wet.