GP-10 - All presets for the gp-10

Started by BROCKSTAR, March 16, 2022, 04:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BROCKSTAR

Hey! I downloaded all of these awhile back on this forum so I'm uploading them here so if anyone wants to download them all at one time instead of doing it one by one like I did. I'll host it on my google drive for as long I remember to keep it there!

I'm getting rid of my gp-10 so don't need to keep these on computer anymore. Great little machine but I feel I don't need since I have the vg-99 which can do what gp-10 can do and more.

DOWNLOAD - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cuHHEBJXB2LcoawOLM6yiG8R253LMqYG/view?usp=sharing

pasha811

Quote from: BROCKSTAR on March 16, 2022, 04:00:36 PM
Hey! I downloaded all of these awhile back on this forum so I'm uploading them here so if anyone wants to download them all at one time instead of doing it one by one like I did. I'll host it on my google drive for as long I remember to keep it there!

I'm getting rid of my gp-10 so don't need to keep these on computer anymore. Great little machine but I feel I don't need since I have the vg-99 which can do what gp-10 can do and more.

DOWNLOAD - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cuHHEBJXB2LcoawOLM6yiG8R253LMqYG/view?usp=sharing
Hey Brock thanks for collecting all those in one place!
You also have SY1000 right? Then Vg99 and SY1000 made the little yellow box redundant. I still keep GP10, initially bought to play at gigs, because of better nylon guitars emulations than VG99, integrated expression pedal, some sounds I cannot get from VG99. I mean it has a character on its own but a big drawback ...no MIDI DIN and so far no drivers for new Apple Macs. Hope at least you enjoyed the ride with it!
Listen to my music at :  http://alonetone.com/pasha/

BROCKSTAR

Yeah the little yellow box is very nice and does have a unique character of it's own but I found that I didn't really need it. I collected a lot of gk units in the past few months but figured what I like the most is boss sy-1000, vg-99, gr-55 and gr-50 (when working correctly) and also have boss sy-300 and a yamaha fb-01 fm synth module for my fm stuff. I got rid of my gr-30 and gr-1 few weeks back and now getting rid of my gp-10 and gr-33.

All of them are excellent units in their own right but I felt it was way too much overlapping.

diecairo

My love hate relationship with the yellowface is not resolved yet. so thanks a lot for your collection offer. Brilliant thought.
Does your folder includes all GP-10 presets available in this marvellous forum?
Thanks.

BROCKSTAR

Quote from: diecairo on March 17, 2022, 04:49:54 AM
My love hate relationship with the yellowface is not resolved yet. so thanks a lot for your collection offer. Brilliant thought.
Does your folder includes all GP-10 presets available in this marvellous forum?
Thanks.

Yes the download consists of all the gp-10 presets on this forum.

chrish

Quote from: BROCKSTAR on March 17, 2022, 04:14:06 AM
Yeah the little yellow box is very nice and does have a unique character of it's own but I found that I didn't really need it. I collected a lot of gk units in the past few months but figured what I like the most is boss sy-1000, vg-99, gr-55 and gr-50 (when working correctly) and also have boss sy-300 and a yamaha fb-01 fm synth module for my fm stuff. I got rid of my gr-30 and gr-1 few weeks back and now getting rid of my gp-10 and gr-33.

All of them are excellent units in their own right but I felt it was way too much overlapping.
did you buy another SY1000? And you like  the GR50 over those other GR units. Curious to know why as I like mine as well,  manly because of the two midi out branches.

The GR 50 with the SY1000  gives me three midi out branches when the SY and GR are connected to run together via a US20.

There are some advantages to having that many midi branch streams when controlling a lotta different synthesizers.

Oddly, the GR50 causes one of my analog synths to freeze with a stuck midi note which does not occur with the SY1000 on that same synth.

roachone

Thank you for this. I only see 1 preset under your name (brockstar) and I can't seem to get it to work? Any ideas?