in manual mode ,is the pre-amp always off ?

Started by mantra, February 03, 2022, 09:08:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mantra

Hi
just a silly question , after read the manual in my language and english language

1)
in the manual mode , is the boss preamp always off ?
2)
and does the 4 cambles work ? I mean set the some effects like delay and reverb after the marshall amp head with s/n  (send and return) ?
3)
and my last question about the patch EQ ,is not avaible ,isn't it?

thanks

gumtown

Going back in time for my memory,
but as I recall,
GT-100 manual mode still uses "patches" but just the pedal control works more like a traditional stomp-box,
so for each patch, the settings are as it was last saved (patch),
if the preamp was saved "on" in the patch, in manual mode it will be "on".

4CM (four cable method) will still work, so long as the S/R Loop is enabled in the patch.

Patch EQ can be set to be used under the Manual Mode stomp pedals.
Each pedal can be set to choose from a long list of functions, (for each patch).
If the EQ is not chosen to be operated from a pedal, the EQ (or any other effect) can be used if it is saved in the "on" state with your preconfigured effect settings.

Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

mantra

Quote from: gumtown on February 03, 2022, 12:33:42 PM
Going back in time for my memory,
but as I recall,
GT-100 manual mode still uses "patches" but just the pedal control works more like a traditional stomp-box,
so for each patch, the settings are as it was last saved (patch),
if the preamp was saved "on" in the patch, in manual mode it will be "on".

4CM (four cable method) will still work, so long as the S/R Loop is enabled in the patch.

Patch EQ can be set to be used under the Manual Mode stomp pedals.
Each pedal can be set to choose from a long list of functions, (for each patch).
If the EQ is not chosen to be operated from a pedal, the EQ (or any other effect) can be used if it is saved in the "on" state with your preconfigured effect settings.
Hi Gumtown
I guess you are right about manual mode , it still used the patches
but i have messed up with pedals 1,2 ,3,4  , phase ,accel and bank up and down , seems they don't change moving to another patch
do you recall how does it work on gt-10 ?
i can't find anything in the guide pdf 
lucky us , we have FX floorboard!
thanks