My Moog family

Started by mhuxtable-fgn, July 25, 2011, 07:40:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhuxtable-fgn

Here's my Moog family! ;D.  Oh and how the hell do I have -1 karma when 1. I haven't been on here in MONTHS and 2. I don't even know how the karma system works.

Anyway....here they are

Elboy

Lovin the set up!!! If knew how the karma worked you would get some from me :-)
Gibson Dark Fire DF 2053 (currently very healthy, although the paint on the pickups is coming off!!!)
Epiphone LP custom EMGs
Eastwood Airline
Gretch projet
Ibanez AELL40SERLV
Hughes and Ketner 25 anniversary 20watt tube amp

photonutalan1-fgn

Karma works like this: Underneath the person's avatar, posts, and stated karma are parenthetical descriptors (applaud) which awards karma, or (smite) which subtracts karma. So, here's a karma for posting your Moog system, thanks! (I'd have given you two to make you whole, but one can only award one per hour.) Perhaps MCK (Moderator) can get to the bottom of this.

Best wishes,

Alan

Zummooz-fgn

Nice setup  :D  Loving those stands your using.

Really liking the well organised wiring system too.   ;)

Quote from:  mhuxtable on July 25, 2011, 07:40:03 AM
Oh and how the hell do I have -1 karma when 1. I haven't been on here in MONTHS and 2.
I don't even know how the karma system works.
Works like (photonutalan1) stated, but have to be, logged on of cause.
May-be these a mole from Gibson & whenever anything bad is said about them -1 ... who knows !
Happened to me one time after doing that.

Anyway ... thanks for sharing & here have some more Karma

I really gotta stop looking at other peoples gear  :-\  other wise i'll go 'Oh Yeah' i'd like that too.  :P 
Q... What kind of advice can you give me ?   Tommy Emmanuel's reply ....

You move your hand Up and Down that long bit and the music comes out of that Big Black Box behind you !!

mhuxtable-fgn

thanks guys! so i guess anyone can give or remove karma just for whatever reason? oh well.

yeah i play the guitar & use the floorboard & my fiancee (who sings) plays the moogerfoogers on the stands (they're connected to my guitar...but she can do more with them since she has her hands free than I can).

You can hear our music on godsofharvest.bandcamp.com 

there's no Moog guitar on the tracks, but I recreate the sounds (and MORE  and make them WAY cooler) with the Moog guitar & all my MoogerFoogers.

I also have a GR33 that will be incorporated as well soon once we get the current set up under control...then I'll have to learn MIDI so that I can switch between M13 patches & the GR33 simultaniously.

Elboy

Well here is some Karma from me  ;D
Gibson Dark Fire DF 2053 (currently very healthy, although the paint on the pickups is coming off!!!)
Epiphone LP custom EMGs
Eastwood Airline
Gretch projet
Ibanez AELL40SERLV
Hughes and Ketner 25 anniversary 20watt tube amp

vanceg-fgn

Beautiful rig!

I did love my Moog E1 while I had it.... miss it.