Tc helicon voiceLive 1

Started by Adonf, July 18, 2021, 09:45:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adonf

Hello everyone, a friend asked me to test his tc helicon voicelive1 first model of the brand, he is a singer, but he also strums a little guitar, it is in this case that he wants to know if in this model there is a preset panel for electroacoustic guitar? As I do not know this pedal I ask this question I tested it a little, but nothing found just that there is indeed a guitar input that reproduces a clear sound and that's all.

Egsolidbody French Kit SM-DC Deluxe
Roland Gr 55
Line 6 Ux1
Soundcraft EPM8
katana MK2 100
Marshall Valvelstate 80v
Prs se Santana 2002
Focales Alpha 50

admin

old 1st gen model

Sadly after Behringer purchased TC Helicon, the whole range has been left to rot , and Behringer purged most of the TC Helicon Forum and employees , as well as many support docs that used to exist back in 2015 

appears Behringer never knew there was a version before the Voicelive 2, so they purged all docs relating to it from the TC-Helicon web site in 2017 
Good Luck

https://en.audiofanzine.com/vocal-processor/tc-helicon/voicelive-series-voicelive/user_reviews/

Adonf

Hi admin and thank you for your answer in fact I have the booklet, but in French if it can interest or help someone I can scan it and provide it online just translate it with a translation software.  ;)
Egsolidbody French Kit SM-DC Deluxe
Roland Gr 55
Line 6 Ux1
Soundcraft EPM8
katana MK2 100
Marshall Valvelstate 80v
Prs se Santana 2002
Focales Alpha 50