Boss Tone Studio

Started by pradman01, April 16, 2021, 05:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pradman01

I just purchased a Katana Artist with the GA-FC foot controller.  I downloaded the Tone Studio. So my frustrations start with after i make a patch using all the different parameters and then write the patch, how do I get it to save on my foot controller.  I am sure I must be missing a step.  Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Paul

Brent Flash

Welcome to the group pradman01!  :)

sikejsudjek

If you've written the patch to the amp, the gafc should read the settings from the amp when you select the patch, so it will 'know' which fx are selected when you saved the patch. You don't have to write settings to the gafc.

gumtown

Quote from: sikejsudjek on May 02, 2021, 10:39:05 AM
If you've written the patch to the amp, the gafc should read the settings from the amp when you select the patch, so it will 'know' which fx are selected when you saved the patch. You don't have to write settings to the gafc.

Yes that is correct, nothing is stored in the GAFC pedal,
if you want the same settings on another Amp channel, you will need to duplicate the pedal settings on the next patch.
Also when your patch is saved or transferred to file and shared, the GAFC settings are store in that patch file.
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/