EVERYTONE - Guitar PU Modeler

Started by admin, August 19, 2019, 10:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

EveryTone Ltd

What is EveryTone?
A tiny Bluetooth enabled Audio Mixer  that  fits right inside your guitar with no mechanical mods (some soldering required)

"Magic Wheel" for real time onboard control

Augmented Reality driven App, Guitavatar® runs on iOS and Android

Audio Mixer
Fits right inside your guitar with no structural modifications

Easily create mixes, i.e. tone blends and levels ("Tone Patch")

Independent Gain per channel/coil

Multi-band Parametric EQ

Patented Variable Phase between any coil pair

App-controlled Master Gain and on board Master Volume

App assignable control knobs

All Tone Patches can be saved and recalled at any time

Provide both independent coil gain/mixes and Master Volume/Master Gain

Magic Wheel
Real time mid-performance access to your guitar's unique Tone Patches

Turn the Magic Wheel to select a colour; each colour is a folder containing a set of Tone Patches that you loaded previously. 

For "F" models each folder has 5 Tone Patches which you select using your existing  5 way selector switch (only now it's wired to the EveryTone module) and for "G" models you have 3 Tone Patches per folder (matching the 3-way switch).

You are still using your guitar's selector switches to choose tones, only now you have a much wider range of tones to use.

Dozens of Tone Patches onboard and hundreds more in your App and in the cloud. Organise them to suit how you play best!

Guitavatar® App

Augmented Reality version of your EveryTone equipped guitar

Highly intuitive graphic user interface

Unprecedented degrees of control over gains, phase and EQ

Vary the Phase relationship between any coil pairs literally with your finger tips

Control individual coil gain (even inside the same Humbucker) with independent  Master Gain and Master Volume (assigned to the control knob of your choice)

Create, edit and manage your very own Tone Patches and organise them to best suit your playing; assign to Magic Wheel colour folders and recall in an instant. Use your existing Selector Switch but now to select between preloaded tone-patchs: maximum versatility all under your command

NewLogoNotext.gif
EveryTone Ltd

Reinventing Your Electric Guitar

https://www.everytone.com/products

admin

Quote from: loopman on August 29, 2019, 11:27:07 AM
This is a totally new direction for the guitar world, it's the future for me. I've asked them to make a bass version too and when it will be ready I'll want to try it, amazing!!
I'm sure that the pickups modeling offered by EveryTone will be better than the pickup modeling offered by the VB-99, more realistic I guess, even compared to the latest EHX BAS9 machine

Re EveryTone
All I see is individual PU 3 band para EQ  - no DSP modeling

reminds me of the Gibson Dark Fire "Chameleon Tone" - which was actually a programmable Sanyo car stereo EQ IC 

( High Noise floor at low instrument levels is the "achilles heel" with this method

http://pdf.datasheetcatalog.com/datasheet/sanyo/ds_pdf_e/LC75281E.pdf

mos6507

Quote from:  admin on August 19, 2019, 10:05:16 PM

I will be following this project with great interest as I've wanted something like this for a while now.  I hope it actually provides independent coil-taps on humbuckers.  It seems to.

Michael Dolan Doubleneck
Les Paul Custom

VG-99
FTP

ericar123

Have you guys seen this? A programmable analog mixer/EQ/pickup selector that is built in and controlled by a Bluetooth device. https://www.everytone.com/
I might be getting ahead of myself but just think what you could do with a strat with 3-4wire pickups. I have to have one.

mos6507

It's not just mixer/EQ.  It is a programmable coil-tap/phase switcher.  That's what I'm interested in it for.

I'm on their mailing list but no updates since the Summer.  I am very interested in being one of the first to try this out.

Michael Dolan Doubleneck
Les Paul Custom

VG-99
FTP