Meris Hedra

Started by sixeight, May 16, 2019, 09:11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixeight

Stumbled into this demo on YouTube. Great pedal from Meris. Love the pedals this company is producing lately.

Let's hope they will bring out a proper multieffect one day, with all the merits of Meris.

aliensporebomb

Very cool device - I wonder what it would sound like combined with their Enzo pedal?

Really cool demo especially the end where they mix it up with the Mercury 7.

Some of the examples here sound like patches I've created for the VG-99 - it has some of the same ingredients: pitch shift, delay, harmonizing, etc. 

My music projects online at http://www.aliensporebomb.com/

GK Devices:  Roland VG-99, Boss GP-10, Boss SY-1000.

chrish

Quote from: aliensporebomb on May 16, 2019, 09:36:50 AM
Very cool device - I wonder what it would sound like combined with their Enzo pedal?

Really cool demo especially the end where they mix it up with the Mercury 7.

Some of the examples here sound like patches I've created for the VG-99 - it has some of the same ingredients: pitch shift, delay, harmonizing, etc.
your VG99 patches=way better

imerkat

Sounds like Quadravox from Eventide. I hear slightly better tone of the repeats as if it tracks better overall. I like Meris but what keeps me from investing in there pedals is the Strymon style interface. I think it works for Strymon recreating classic tones but Meris forward thinking really needs at least an Eventide stompbox size I/O for me.