UPDATED: SY300 Sound Generation Control Panel RELEASED

Started by ElliotG, November 06, 2018, 09:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slimefuzz

Is the control panel supposed to get the current settings from the sy300?
I'm on win8.1, it opens fine, but always shows center position for all parameters.

Thanks

ElliotG

Yes. It is supposed to display the current setting. It will update when you change patches on the HW.

Are you connected on a USB2 port?  The SY300 does not seem to like USB3. Is BTS working correctly on your computer?

Also make sure device id is set to 17 (the default value)

slimefuzz

BTS works as expected. device id is 17. Tried another port, but couldn't climb behind computer today.
Thanks for making it.  Will be out of town for 3 weeks, so will trouble shoot later.
Only had the sy300 a week, but i'm not a factory preset guy...

peace

NoahB

Quote from: ElliotG on February 23, 2019, 10:06:48 AMI've update the program, adding a proper Windows Installer.
The installer will install the program into the program files directory, create shortcuts, and create an uninstaller.

Updated directions and the program: https://github.com/ElliotGarbus/SY300Panel

Or go directly to: https://github.com/ElliotGarbus/SY300Panel/blob/touch_update_00/SY300_Panel_setup.exe
and click download, just above the big grey box.

After the download is complete run SY300_Panel_setup.exe, it will install shortcuts to the start menu and optionally the desktop.
To uninstall, go to settings, Apps, and find the app on the installed application list and select uninstall
To run: Connect your SY300 to your PC, Turn on your SY300 and Start the app.

Just downloaded and im looking forward to trying this software when i get home. Thanks for your hard work. -Noah
Jeff beck strat, GandL custom classic semi-hollow bluesboy tele,  mesa roadster, sy300 thru pair of peavey 15d powered pa speakers, big pedal board full of stuff.

SY.Borg.300