Triple play control center for ableton live suite

Started by tibi, October 02, 2018, 03:37:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tibi

Edit: its ready. Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9nn2hapvt5x9ohs/Fishman.zip?dl=0

Hi! Im wondering, how many of you are using triple play with ableton live suite?

Ive almost finished max for live device, that let you use triple play with live in hardware mode (without triple play software) and enhance/replace native functions such as:

- Velocity filter for each string
- Filtering empty strings and/or natural harmonics
- Transpose each string
- Adding mapable aftertouch and mod wheel controls (which can be mapped to "whammy effect" for example)
- Control fishman hardware mode preset
- Changing synth sounds inside live
- Fixing "note hanging bug"
- Fixing pitch wheel bug in poly mode

And all this stored and recaled as presets by single knob

Im just interested, how many people might enjoy this, to judge if i need to post it and write a manual or not ;)

toejam

Holy crap man I feel like this is fate. After giving up for months on my FTP Ableton issues I finally just picked it up again and did this search and boom here you are posting this. In short: ME ME ME!  :D

kevorkian

Very cool. I'm using Live and am interested in this, for certain.

tibi

I promised Triple Play Max for live app for ableton, and its ready. You can download it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9nn2hapvt5x9ohs/Fishman.zip?dl=0

Note, that this is beta version, so it might be buggy. Full feature list:

-   Saving up to 20 presets, that store and recall all functions described bellow, with a single knob
-   Velocity filter for each separate string
-   Variable empty string filter
-   Natural harmonics filter
-   Velocity monitor for better setup
-   Alternate tuning for each string
-   Chain selector controller for sound modules
-   Send tracks knobs for FX group of the synths
-   Mapable aftertouch and modwheel controlers
-   Hold button with optional "block incoming notes" function
-   Controller for Triple Play hardware mode preset number
-   Additionally, it fixes "hang notes" bug, which was the actual reason to create this device for me

Dalai_llama

baatkarlo

Eat sleep get up play. Eat sleep get up play. Eat sleep get up play.

PretzelPete

Thanks very much Tibi, just getting my FTP/Ableton set up running. Was going to buy into Roland/Boss stuff but already had an underused FTP.