Impulse Response Editor

Started by pauloshure, October 31, 2023, 12:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pauloshure

Greetings everyone, is there any program that I can use to edit the impulse responses, so that I don't have to put an equalizer on the output? I would like to edit the impulse and save it already edited and upload it to the impulse reader. a program that I have how to change mid bass and treble.

Jim Williams

Everything from modeling to the real deal, my house looks like a music store.

Jim Williams

Everything from modeling to the real deal, my house looks like a music store.

LinzHenderson

This is my favourite:

https://audioassault.mx/products/air-impulse-rack

Not free, but very reasonably priced. I find it very useful for tuning my acoustic IRs then exporting.

kevorkian

pauloshure

IR Workshop - Cabinet Impulse Response Editor,It didn't work for me, I followed the steps and tips and it didn't even open here on my notebook

Elantric

Quote from: pauloshure on November 01, 2023, 03:58:38 AMIR Workshop - Cabinet Impulse Response Editor,It didn't work for me, I followed the steps and tips and it didn't even open here on my notebook

Make/model computer?

Sounds like you implied you are using a Chromebook , or Linux /Wine and not MS Windows

Quote from: pauloshure on October 26, 2023, 08:58:47 AMGreetings to all...it is possible to use cuvave in Linux through wine, after some tests I managed to make it work, just go into the wine settings, go to units, leave them all selected as auto select...that's all, just plug in and use her to add the files

pauloshure