GuitarPatches.Com GT-100 Patches

Started by MickTheHat, August 17, 2015, 11:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MickTheHat

These are the patches that Elantric referred to in a previous post. With apologies to GuitarPatches.Com, I have taken the liberty of downloading all of their GT-100 patches (excluding U2, Beatles and country-flavoured). I've saved them all as a single TSL Liveset which you can open in the Boss Tone Studio or Floorboard. As per usual, please note that I have made NO CHANGES whatsoever to the original patches, except where the volume pedal had been set to '0' and I've changed this to '100'. I will make absolutely no comment about the quality of some of these patches, except to say that this seems to me to be a pretty poor selection of private User patches, considering how long the GT-100 has now been available. Anyone else care to comment?

EWSEWS

roachone

Any reason this wont open anymore? thx

Elantric

It requires Boss Tone Studio for GT-100 V2

Elantric

FWIW - there are whole lot more GT-100 V2 / GT-001 patches at Boss Tone Central now

http://bosstonecentral.com/liveset/category/gt/

MarkItZero

These patches are in fact very poor indeed.  I'm no expert but I'd be embarrassed if I'd made some of those.

There are plenty of good ones on Tone Central.  Some of them come into their own when you're playing along rather than just on your own.