looking for a Roland US-2 24 pin splitter for sale, cash or trade

Started by pinkjimiphoton, November 03, 2022, 09:56:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinkjimiphoton

got tonnes of gear to trade, guitars, amps, effects and other roland guitar synths etc, need a Roland US-2 24 pin splitter  for a ridiculous guitar synth rig i'm building for my home studio use.
if ya can help an old hippy out, please let me know.
thanks and peace
PjPYou cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment. 

aliensporebomb

My music projects online at http://www.aliensporebomb.com/

GK Devices:  Roland VG-99, Boss GP-10, Boss SY-1000.

pinkjimiphoton

there ya go. i call it the guitorchestron now. its still growing and in progress, but it sounds freeking sick. there's more videos on my youtube. enjoy.

ok, that said... i need a us20 so i can add in the gr300, too!

teejay

Custom KGB headless, internal GK2a and sustainiac stealth plus. GR55 straight into PA.   Guitar out (COSM) feeding digitech VL4 vocal harmoniser.

pinkjimiphoton

Quote from: teejay on January 14, 2023, 06:10:15 AMI have one for sale if you're still looking...

Cheers

TeeJay

curious, what are you asking for it? i dunno if i can afford it anymore, lol, but still interested in seeing. please pm me, Tj!
thanks,
jimi

teejay

Hi
Looking for £80 for it, but as my as says, that's without the patch leads as I'm using them with my new GKPX-14 😁👍
I am in the uk though....
Custom KGB headless, internal GK2a and sustainiac stealth plus. GR55 straight into PA.   Guitar out (COSM) feeding digitech VL4 vocal harmoniser.

teejay

pinkjimiphoton

Quote from: teejay on January 19, 2023, 12:14:30 PMHi
Looking for £80 for it, but as my as says, that's without the patch leads as I'm using them with my new GKPX-14 😁👍
I am in the uk though....

brother TeeJay, if you're willing to ship it across the pond, it is SOLD even without the cables, the gent who's making the repros is a friend of mine and i can most definitely  get short ones made.
you are a life saver, man!!
pm me your email, i'll do the same. if you can take paypal, i can pay you instantly.
shipping would be to usa area code 06118.
please let me know, i am positively itching to be able to run my gr700 and gr300 together! that will complete the frankenstien guitar synth from hell!
:)

pinkjimiphoton

Quote from: teejay on January 19, 2023, 12:15:28 PMLoving the G707 but the way 😁👍👍👍👍🎸🎸

thanks, gotta g202, too!
but i like the 707 more... even than the img2010, even.

pm sent with my email, hope to hear from you soon ;)

admin

Quote from: pinkjimiphoton on January 19, 2023, 12:56:39 PMbrother TeeJay, if you're willing to ship it across the pond, it is SOLD even without the cables, the gent who's making the repros is a friend of mine and i can most definitely  get short ones made.
you are a life saver, man!!
pm me your email, i'll do the same. if you can take paypal, i can pay you instantly.
shipping would be to usa area code 06118.
please let me know, i am positively itching to be able to run my gr700 and gr300 together! that will complete the frankenstien guitar synth from hell!
:)

Stock GR-300 & GR-700 are 24 pin systems

Roland made a "US-2" 24 pin A/B/Y 'Unit Selector" 24 pin splitter box for those
https://www.joness.com/gr300/US2.htm
The US-20 is for 13 pin only

teejay

As admin points out, the us20 is a 13 pin device.....
If that's of any use, I'll be more than happy to ship it to you, shipping with insurance is £24, otherwise best of luck getting a 24 pin switcher......👍

pinkjimiphoton

hahahah yeah, got all excited. i mistyped us20 instead of us2.

yeah, i have 3 us20's already. i need the us2!
guess the search goes on.
thinking about having a friend make me a y cable that only is powered from one of the synths, which would basically do the same thing but lose the switching.

Bugger!
lol...
thanks, gents

pinkjimiphoton

Quote from: admin on January 19, 2023, 01:51:48 PMStock GR-300 & GR-700 are 24 pin systems

Roland made a "US-2" 24 pin A/B/Y 'Unit Selector" 24 pin splitter box for those
https://www.joness.com/gr300/US2.htm
The US-20 is for 13 pin only

hi, is there any way i could ammend this original post and the spoiler?
i don't know why i had typed us20, i meant to type us2. or is there a way to delete this thread?
i just wanna have it be right.
thank you!

pinkjimiphoton