Headrush LooperBoard FAQ

Started by admin, April 18, 2019, 04:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

https://www.headrushfx.com/kb/article/2470
--
General
What is the HeadRush Looperboard?
The looper pedal of your dreams is here. Introducing the most powerful and intuitive standalone looper pedal ever: the HeadRush Looperboard. The HeadRush Looperboard is a 4-in/4-out looper that was built with the goal of pushing the art of looping live audio to the next level, so you can create like never before! The Looperboard leaves no room for compromise: It utilizes a powerful quad-core DSP system that has been tailor-made from the ground up, combined with a 7" touch interface, and a generous set of audio inputs and outputs with premium circuitry for superb sound. Plus, there's over eight hours of on-board recording time with intelligent time-stretch, premium onboard effects, external USB/SD loop storage, onboard USB audio interface, and so much more, all in a tour-ready steel chassis.
What are the HeadRush Looperboard's dimensions?
20.16" x 12.24" x 3.0" (51.2 x 31.1 x 7.6 cm) (Width x Depth x Height)
How much does the HeadRush Looperboard weigh?
12.13 lbs. (5.5 kg)

Looping Features
How many looper tracks can I record at once?
You can record up to 4 stereo or mono looper tracks at once.

Can my looper tracks be different lengths?
Yes! Your looper tracks can be different lengths when the looper track mode is set to Serial, Sync, Serial/Sync, or Free Mode.

Can my looper tracks be all the same length?
Yes! Your looper tracks can be different lengths when the looper track mode is set to Fixed Mode.

What's the minimum and maximum length of a looper track?
The minimum length of an individual looper track is 1 second, and the maximum length of an individual looper track is 5 minutes.

Can I record a loop where each of the 4 tracks function as different parts of a song (ex. Track 1 is Verse, Track 2 is Chorus, etc.)?
Yes! You can do this when the looper track mode is set to Serial or Serial/Sync mode.

Can I predetermine the length of my loop?
Yes! You can set the loop length (from 0 to 64 bars) on the Loop Settings page.

Can I change the time signature for my loop?
Yes! You can set the time signature to be 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 5/8, 6/8, 7/8, 8/8, 9/8, 10/8, 11/8, 12/8, 13/8, 14/8, and 15/8.

Is there a quantize function so that my loops will always start and end in tempo?
Yes, you can configure Looperboard to automatically quantize your Rec/Play/Dub or Stop footswitch press to happen on nearest bar, half-note, quarter note, eighth note, or sixteenth note. You can enable and configure this feature in the Loop Settings menu.

Is there a Tap Tempo feature?
Yes, you can use the Tempo footswitch to instantly change the tempo of your loops, to sync with other live musicians. You can configure settings for this in the Loop Settings menu.

What does the Intelligent Time Stretch feature do?
The intelligent time stretch feature enables you to change the tempo of your loop without affecting pitch or introducing audio artifacts like clicking or distortion. You can turn this feature on or off in the Loop Settings Menu.

What are the limits of the Intelligent Time Stretch feature?
You can stretch your recorded audio to be anywhere from half the speed of the original recording, all the way up to twice as fast as your original recording. For example, if you recorded your loop at 120BPM, you could stretch it to be as slow as 60BPM, or as fast as 240BPM while retaining pitch without any unwanted artifacts, etc.

Is there a built-in Click (metronome) feature?
Yes! There is a built-in click track feature that can be configured on the Loop Settings menu.

Can I route the built-in click track to my headphones only?
Yes! The click track routing is fully assignable, and you can do things like send the click to your headphones output so that you're the only one that can hear it.

Can you set the click track to only play when recording a loop, or only when recording and playing a loop?
Yes! You can set this in the Loop Settings menu.

Is there count-in functionality?
Yes! You can set a 1, 2, 3, or 4 bar count-in for your loop in the Loop Settings menu.   

Can I customize the Stop/–Undo and Rec/Play/Dub footswitch hold functions?
Yes! You can set the hold functions of the Stop/–Undo and/or Rec/Play/Dub footswitches to Clear their track (instead of their default function) on the global settings page.

Can I control whether the HeadRush Looperboard will immediately play or go into overdub after recording a looper track?
Yes! You can set this behavior on the global settings page.

Does the stereo backing track play independent of the 4 looper tracks?
Yes, the stereo backing track player operates independent of the 4 looper tracks. 

Are any factory loops included with the HeadRush Looperboard?
Yes, the HeadRush Looperboard includes 302 exclusive drum and percussion loops from factory to get you started.

Is there an Undo/Redo function?
Yes! To undo everything you have recorded on a track since you last pressed a Rec/Play/Dub footswitch, press and hold the •Stop/–Undo footswitch for that track for approximately 1.5 seconds. To re-add everything you just undid, press and hold the •Stop/–Undo footswitch for that track for approximately 1.5 seconds again.

What does the Length function do?
You can use the Length function to quickly multiply or divide the length of all of your looper tracks at once.

What does the Speed function do?
You can use the Speed function to quickly multiply or divide the speed and pitch of all of your looper tracks at once.

What does the Reverse function do?
You can use the Reverse function to quickly reverse the playback direction of one track, or reverse all of your looper tracks at once.

What does the Fade function do?
You can use the Fade function to fade-out the volume of one track, or fade out the volume of all of your looper tracks at once.

Can I adjust the speed of the Fade function?
Yes, you can adjust this on the Fade function page by using footswitches or the HeadRush Looperboard's large push-to-enter knob.

What does the Transpose function do?
You can use the Transpose function to shift the pitch of one or more looper tracks up or down in semitones.

What does the Clear function do?
You can use the Clear function to quickly delete the entire contents of a track.

What does the Bounce function do?
Similar to a 4-track recorder, you can use the Bounce function to quickly copy one or more looper tracks of the loop to a single looper track so that you can free up additional available tracks in your loop.

What does the Peel function do?
You can use the Peel function to permanently delete the top-most layer of a looper track. This enables you to strip your looper track all the way back down to its original layer in the reverse order that they were added.

How do the 5 looper track modes work?
Fixed Mode: Use this mode if you want 4 looper tracks with the same length. In this mode:
You can record, overdub, or play all looper tracks simultaneously.
All track lengths will be the same length as the first recorded looper track.
When you set a track to record, overdub, or play, it will happen immediately.
Serial Mode: Use this mode if you want to use each of the 4 looper tracks as a different section of a song (e.g., verse, chorus, bridge, and outro). In this mode:
You can record, overdub, or play on only one looper track at a time.
All looper tracks can be different lengths.
When you set a track to record, overdub, or play, it will begin when the playhead has reached the end of the loop and starts at the beginning again.
Sync Mode: Use this mode if you want 4 looper tracks with different lengths that always stay in sync. In this mode:
You can record or play multiple tracks simultaneously.
You must record track 1 first.
After track 1 has been recorded, all other looper tracks must be the same length or a multiple of its length.
If new tracks are shorter or longer than track 1, Looperboard will automatically quantize them to keep them in sync with track 1.
When you set a track to record, overdub, or play, it will begin doing so when the playhead has reached the end of the loop and starts at the beginning again.
Serial-Sync Mode: This mode is similar to Serial Mode, but it enables you to keep 1 looper track (e.g., a drum or percussion track) playing at all times while switching between different song sections on looper tracks 2, 3, and 4 (e.g., verse, chorus, and bridge). In this mode:
Track 1 and only one other looper track can be playing, recording, or overdubbing at the same time.
You must record track 1 first.
After track 1 has been recorded, all other looper tracks must be the same length or a multiple of its length.
Looperboard will auto-trim (or extend) the endpoints of the other looper tracks to always keep them in sync.
When you set a track to record, overdub, or play, it will begin doing so when the playhead has reached the end of the loop and starts at the beginning again.
Free Mode: This mode is useful for creating ambient soundscapes or for musicians who just like to break the rules! In this mode:
You can record, overdub, or play all looper tracks simultaneously.
All looper tracks can be different lengths.
When you set a track to record, overdub, or play, it will happen immediately.

MIDI Features
Can I sync the HeadRush Looperboard to an external drum machine?
Yes! The HeadRush Looperboard can receive MIDI time code to stay in sync with an external source like a drum machine.

Can I control the HeadRush Looperboard with MIDI?
Yes! You can connect a standard class-compliant MIDI controller to the USB input or the 5-PIN MIDI input to control most of the footswitch functions. A full list of controls available by MIDI can be found in the full HeadRush Looperboard user guide.   

Can I configure the 5-PIN MIDI Out to be a MIDI Thru?
Yes! You can set this in the Global Settings menu.

Can I set which MIDI channel for Looperboard to use for MIDI messages?
Yes! You can set this in the Global Settings menu.

Built-in Effects (FX Racks)
What is an FX Rack?
FX Racks are multi-FX that are assignable to an individual input, or individual looper track. They are made up of individual FX that can be individually edited and toggled on/off. Each FX rack is purpose-designed (such as Guitar, Vocals, Lo-fi etc.) to help you get up and running fast with amazing sound.

How many FX Racks can run at once?
You can run up to 4 FX racks at once.

How many FX Racks are there in total?
As of firmware v1.0.1, there are 6 available FX Racks in the HeadRush Looperboard: VOCALS, GUITAR, LO-FI, DUB, DRUM, and STUDIO

What individual effects are in the FX Racks?
Vocal FX Rack
HP/GATE
PITCH
DOUBLER
DELAY
REVERB
COMP
EQ
Guitar FX Rack
WHAM
OVERDRIVE
WAH
AMP
MOD
SPRING
DELAY
Lo-Fi FX Rack
LPF
VINYL
DEGRADE
DISTORT
PARA EQ
DELAY
Dub FX Rack
DOUBLER
DELAY
DUB-VERB
AMB-VERB
COMP
PARA EQ
Drum FX Rack
TRANSIENT
DELAY
REVERB
PARA EQ
COMP
Studio FX Rack
PITCH
DIST
MOD
DELAY
REVERB
COMP

Do the FX Racks include the same Amp Models, Guitar Cabs, and IR loading features from the HeadRush Pedalboard or Gigboard?
No, the Looperboard does not contain these due to the DSP required for all of Looperboard's other next-generation looper features, however, using the Looperboard in combination with a Pedalboard or Gigboard can make for an insanely powerful and versatile setup.

Can I customize my footswitch assignments for the FX Racks feature?
Yes, you can assign your footswitches to turn the full FX rack on or off, or you can assign your footswitch to toggle only certain effects within an FX rack.

Can I change the LED color of the FX footswitches in the FX Racks feature?
Yes, you can change the LED color of the FX footswitches by tapping the "FOOTSWITCH ASSIGN" button in the FX Rack menu, and then tapping the footswitch number to reveal the available colors.

Can I set the FX footswitches to work as toggle or hold (momentary) switches?
Yes, you can change this by tapping the "FOOTSWITCH ASSIGN" button in the FX Rack menu.

Can I assign effect parameters from FX Racks to an external expression pedal?
Yes, you can assign up to 4 parameters to an external expression pedal by tapping "EXPRESSION ASSIGN" button in the FX Rack menu.

Can I also assign Looper Track Volume or Looper Track Panning to an external expression pedal?
Yes, you can also assign these to an external expression pedal by tapping "EXPRESSION ASSIGN" in the FX Rack menu.

Audio Inputs and Outputs
What types of audio inputs and outputs does the HeadRush Looperboard have?
(4) Combo XLR/TRS 1/4" (6.35 mm) inputs
(1) 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo input (auxiliary device)
(1) 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS input (expression pedal)
(2) XLR outputs
(2) 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS outputs
(1) 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS output (headphones)

admin

Can I use microphones that require phantom power (+48V) with the HeadRush Looperboard?
Yes! You can enable phantom power for the inputs in the global settings menu.

Is there a ground lift function for the XLR outputs?
Yes! You can enable the ground lift for the XLR outputs in the global settings menu.

Can I connect the HeadRush Looperboard's 1/4" outputs to a guitar amplifier?
Yes! You can configure the 1/4" outputs to send at line level or amp level in the global settings menu.

What bit and sample rates does the HeadRush Looperboard operate at?
The system audio internally runs your loop at 32-bit float, 48 kHz.
The built-in FX run at 32-bit float.
When audio is recorded to a single looper track, it is recorded and stored as a 16-bit, 48 kHz WAV file.

What are the detailed input and output audio performance specifications? 
Inputs 1–4 (balanced XLR)
Frequency Response: 20Hz–20kHz(+0.2dB)
Dynamic Range: 111 dB (A-weighted)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 110 dB (1 kHz, +4 dBu, A-weighted)
THD+N: 0.003% (1 kHz, +4 dBu, -1 dBFS)
Preamp EIN: -133 dBu (max gain, 40 Ω source, A-weighted), -127 dBu (max gain, 150 Ω source, unweighted)
Max Input Level: +13 dBu
Sensitivity: -46 dBu
Gain Range: 59 dB
Inputs 1–4 (balanced 1/4" / 6.35 mm TRS or unbalanced 1/4" TS)
Dynamic Range: 111 dB (A-weighted)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 110 dB (1 kHz, +4 dBu, A-weighted)
THD+N: 0.003% (1 kHz, +4 dBu, -1 dBFS)
Max Input Level: +20 dBu
Input Impedance: 1MΩ
Sensitivity: -20 dBu
Gain Range: 40 dB
Main Outputs 1–2 (impedance-balanced 1/4" / 6.35 mm TRS)
Dynamic Range: 113 dB (A-weighted)
THD+N: 0.003% (1 kHz, -1 dBFS)
Maximum Output Level: +20 dBu
Output Impedance: 100 Ω
Main Outputs 3–4 (balanced XLR)
Dynamic Range: 113 dB (A-weighted)
THD+N: 0.001% (1 kHz, -1 dBFS)
Maximum Output Level: +20 dBu
Output Impedance: 100 Ω
Headphone Output (1/4" / 6.35 mm TRS)
Dynamic Range: 112 dB (A-weighted)
THD+N: 0.008% (1 kHz, -1 dBFS)
Maximum Output Level: +20 dBu (unloaded)
Power Output: 100 mW RMS (per channel into 32 Ω)
Output Impedance: 32 Ω
Aux Input (stereo 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS)
Input Level: 2.0 Vrms (+8.22 dBu)

Audio Routing
Can I route any combination of the (4) XLR/TRS 1/4" (6.35 mm) inputs to any looper track?
Yes! You can do this on the track tab of the audio routing page.

Can I route the 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo aux input to any looper track?
No, this input is routed directly to all outputs for auxiliary purposes.

Can I route any combination of the 4 looper tracks to any output?
Yes! You can route any combination of looper tracks to any of the XLR, 1/4" or headphones outputs in stereo or mono.

Does the HeadRush Looperboard support stereo instruments (ex. a keyboard or drum machine)?
Yes! You can link two mono inputs together to become a stereo input on the input tab of the audio routing menu.

Can I adjust the levels for monitoring my inputs and choose which outputs they are monitored on?
Yes! You can adjust the level for monitoring your inputs and select which outputs they are monitored on the monitor tab of the audio routing page.

Can I route the click track to whatever outputs I want?
Yes! You can route the click track to any of the XLR, 1/4" or headphones outputs on the track tab of the audio routing menu.

Can I route my backing track to whatever outputs I want? 
Yes! You can route the backing track in stereo to the XLR, 1/4" or headphones outputs on the track tab of the audio routing menu.

Can I route an input directly to an output (aka "dry send")?
Yes! You can route an input directly to any of the XLR, 1/4" or headphones outputs on the input tab of the audio routing menu.

Recording Features
Can I record to my Mac or PC with the HeadRush Looperboard?
Yes, the HeadRush Looperboard board can be connected directly to a USB port on your computer for recording straight into your favorite DAW. The USB port will supply 2 channels in and out.

What audio is sent to my computer when recording via USB?
The same audio sent to master outputs 1 + 2 will be sent to your computer when recording via USB.

Can I listen to playback while recording with the HeadRush Looperboard?
Yes! With the Looperboard assigned as the output of your DAW, you can listen to audio playback while recording.

What bit rate/sample rates are supported for recording via USB?
The HeadRush Looperboard can transfer signals at 24-bit, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, or 96kHz sample rates.

What are the minimum system requirements for the HeadRush Looperboard?
The following system requirements are the minimum specifications required for using the HeadRush Looperboard with your computer:
Windows: Windows 7 (32 or 64-bit)
Mac: Mac OS X 10.10
Host USB port; High-speed USB 2.0 or 3.0

Is a software driver available for recording with the HeadRush Looperboard?
A Windows driver is available on the support page for Windows users. A driver is not necessary for connection with a Mac.

How do I download the included Pro Tools | First: HeadRush Edition software?
You can access the included software by registering your Looperboard at HeadRushFX.com. Once your Looperboard is registered, you can log in to your user account and download the included software at any time.

Storage Features
Can I save or load my loops to/from the HeadRush Looperboard's internal memory?
Yes! You can save your loops directly to the HeadRush's internal memory.

How many loops can I store to the HeadRush Looperboard's internal memory?
There is no limit to the actual number of loops that you can store to the Looperboard's internal memory. You can have a total of up to 9 hours and 7 minutes of audio. (around 5.8GB)

Can I export or import loops to/from my SD card, USB thumb drive, or USB external hard drive?
Yes! You can export and import your loops to/from a connected SD Card, USB thumb drive, or USB external hard drive.

How many loops can I store on an external storage device?
There is no limit to the actual number of loops that you can store to an external storage device. You are only limited to the size of the external storage device's memory.

What file system types are supported when using external SD Cards, USB thumb drives, or USB external hard drives?
The HeadRush Looperboard supports media formatted to exFAT (recommended), FAT32, or EXT4 file systems.

Can I export or import loops to/from my Mac or PC?
Yes! You can access the loops saved to your internal memory by connecting to a Mac or PC by using the USB Transfer Mode feature. Once you've entered USB transfer mode, the HeadRush Looperboard appears as a storage device on your computer and you can easily drag and drop loops as needed.

Can I import my own pre-recorded audio to a looper track?
Yes! You can import audio directly from a connected SD Card, USB thumb drive, or USB external hard drive, or you can also import it using USB connection to a PC or MAC using the USB Transfer Mode feature.

What types of audio files/backing tracks can be imported?
We currently support import of WAV files with sample rates from 44.1 kHz up to 192 kHz and bit depths from 16-bit up to 32-bit. Note: After audio is imported to a looper track, these are converted to 16-bit, 48 kHz. Backing tracks are not converted.

Firmware Updates
Will you release new firmware updates with new features?
Yes! Stay up to date on our latest firmware releases by signing up for our email list at www.headrushfx.com, and by liking or following us on our social media channels. Look to the bottom right of the page to find links to subscribe to our email list or follow our social media channels.

Where can I download the latest firmware update for the HeadRush Looperboard?
You can download the latest firmware by visiting www.headrushfx.com and clicking on Downloads. Stay up to date on our latest firmware releases by signing up for our e-mail list at www.headrushfx.com, and by liking or following us on our social media channels.

Warranty and Technical Support
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a HeadRush product, or if you just have a pre-sales question, the HeadRush technical support team is available to help!

Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community, support, phone support, email support.
www.headrushfx.com/support
www.headrushfx.com/warranty

rickthestick

If it would only respond to MIDI cc messages to change the mode! (serial, sync, etc) I hate the thought of having to bend down and change the mode manually for each tune during a performance. At least to be able to do it with the footswitches (ala Boomerang III) would help. I don't see any way to do this.

admin

https://www.facebook.com/groups/289977938560240/?multi_permalinks=332515310973169%2C331393221085378%2C331234791101221&notif_id=1561388845556243&notif_t=group_activity

Konrad Kuechenmeister
June 17 at 12:39 PM
Hey Group, Hey Headrush,
I own the Looperboard now for 14 days and use it with Guitar, Voice, Beatbox, Keys and E-Drums. Here are 20 points, that hopefully inspire Headrush for the next updates:

1 – The workflow problem:
start / stop and Rec at any point in synch mode. Many people mentioned this point already and I think, its the biggest issue for musicians coming from the RC300 or RC505.

2 – the BPM Problem. 
After recording the first loop, the BPM of the Looperboard should change to the BPM of the first loop and not stay like it is. If you leave it like it is right now, you can not turn on the  click track any more, because it comes in the BPM of the Looperboard, which is the wrong speed in this case.

3: The Midi Problem:
Midi Out basically doesn't exist. You can change to Midi Through, which is great, but if not, there is no Midi out right now.. No Midi Clock, no CC.

4: The Switches Problem:
My FX switch, only reacts 50 percent of the time. If wanted, I can send you guys a video so you can see and hear, that this is real. If thats only a problem of processing power, because turning on and off the FX section meeds more power, that maybe can be fixed in an update.

5: Start Problem.
Would be great to have the option, to turn on a Loop by tapping on "Rec/Play/Dub". Right now, you only start to record by tapping on that switch. If you want to start a recorded Loop that is turned off, you have to tap on "STOP". 

6: The Loop Length Problem:
9 hours of storage , but a max of 5 minutes looping time? Why? That is an unnecessary  limitation considering a quad core and the size of the storage.

7: The LED Problem:
the LEDs are blinking in the BPM of the Looperboard. Since this is not the BPM my loop is in (like I said in point 2) , this is very confusing.

8: The tuner Problem:
to have a onboard tuner is great! But why mute everything while the tuner is turned on? With all routing options, its not possible to have at least one input still turned on? The point is, that Loop Artists are mostly solo musicians or one man bands. So there is no singer talking to the audience when the guitar player is tuning the guitar. Nobody wants to have complete silence between the songs. I would love to be able to speak to my  audience when tuning my guitar between the songs.

9: The FX Problem
When turning on the FX section, I can assign 4 pedals to control it. Why not all 8? Again, its the most powerfull looper, so it should not be a lag of processing power, right? With all 8 switches, it would be possible, to turn on or off a FX Rack for each track, but also turn on and off certain FX within the Rack. That would be super helpful.

10: The types of FX:
Would be great to have FX depending to the BPM ( of course after fixing point 2, the BPM Problem ). To play around with a LPF as a track FX with curves in the BPM of the Loop or with FX such as Slicer, is so much fun and many Live Loopers already made songs with such FX. Since there is no slicer on the Looperboard and you can not set a curve for the LPF, it might be a big issue for the musicians coming from a RC300 or RC505 and switch to the Looperboard, because, they then could just not play this songs anymore.

11: The Bounce Problem 1:
having the "Bounce" feature  would be great. U basically can loop forever. You can for example bounce track 1-4 together to track 4, start looping new stuff on the first tracks and  at some point, u stop track 4 and delete it. So there was no brake, all happens live controlled with your feet. Buuut, in this example, I have to tap 9 (!) times on different switches, which would be alright, if the last step would not be ( and only god knows why ) a sentence on the touch screen: "the destination track will be muted, you want to continue, yes/no". As I said, on the touch screen. Why do I have to tap 9 times with my feet, when in the end I have to go down to confirm by touching the touch screen?  That makes it impossible for me to use this feature life.

12 The Bounce Problem 2:
If in Synch mode, after bouncing 4 tracks to one, the bounced Track is as long as the longest track, thats clear. Buuut the shorter tracks are not in Loop until the longest track ends. That means that a short Beatbox track of 4 bars with a longer guitar track of 16 bars bounced to one track = 4 bars of guitar with beatbox, and 12 bars guitar without beatbox. For which situation makes that sense?

13: The Lock Screen Problem:
so nice to finally have a Lock screen! RC300 users know, how dangerous it is, to not have the option, to lock the big dial wheel/knob in the middle of the Loopstation. Your Mic cabel needs to just touch it a little bit and u change the memorie slot, which means, you delete everything. Unacceptable for life situations... Good, that there is a solution of a Lock Screen in the Looperboard so I'm always safe when playing life. Buuuut, all you see when turning on the Lock screen is a Headrush Logo? Why? I mean, good for everybody who forgot, who built the Looperboard, you just look down, and there you have it, the Headrush Logo. But for everybody else, want to use the Lock screen when playing live, it would be better to see what you are actually doing instead of the Headrush Logo.

14: The 300 Tracks Problem.
Nice to have 300 Tracks on board. Crazy, that I have to invest a whole day to listen through this tracks. There is no option to "Prelisten" to this tracks. I have to import them to one of the 4 Looper-Tracks, listen to it, delete it, import the next one,.... Why so complicatet?

15: The AUX Problem.
After all this great options of routing Headrush gives us here, it would be great to have the option, to route the AUX to be in the Loop, so I can record it and have basically another stereo input like it works in the Loopstations. Maybe I'm wrong, but I see only 1 of 50 people want to use the AUX to connect a phone or tablet or something, that will not be recorded. Everyone else will probably use the AUX In as another Stereo In for Looping. Is it possible to give the Routing decision of the AUX IN to the User?

16: The Speed function Problem 1:
How great would It be, to have the option to speed up a (for example) looped in offbeat guitar to the exactly double speed within a song, live. With a Loopstation, I have to record the double speed guitar complete new. The Looperboard gives me the option to safe this extra Loop. Buuut, actually not, because you can only use the "Speed Function" for all tracks, not for single tracks. Thats sad, since for almost every other function I can decide, which track you want the function for. 

17: The Speed function Problem 2:
Even though I have the setting of "synch audio to tempo" turned on, using the "Speed Function" will change the tune of the audio. That makes it impossible for me, to use this function.   

18: Brightness Problem:
would be great to have the option to dim the screen and LEDs for shows in darker conditions.

19: The Length Function Problem:
suuper nice idea. I can record a short beatbox track of 4 bars and double it with the "Length function" so its 8 bars long. Now I can play a longer guitar part on the same track, so I don't have to "waste" another of the 3 tracks left. Buuut, that option is only possible for all tracks or none? Why that? That means, if there are longer tracks looped in already, for example 16 bars on track 2, 3 and 4 ( I know thats long ) , and now I double the length of the 4 bar beatbox track on track 1 with the "length function", I have 3 Tracks with 32 bars each now... Why can I not just choose one track to do that?

20: Last is a Wish, not a problem:
please include the "Record direct to USB" function from the TC Helicon Voicelive 3 extreme. That feature makes it possible, to record all audio live on the USB. The Looperboard could even record it on the SD card. It makes so much sense. With 9h of recording time and a quad core processor, this should be possible. Would be so awesome to record our shows directly with the Looperboard. No need of external audio recorder anymore...
I was hoping, this is the Looper I was looking so much forward to, but there is a lot of work for the developers of Headrush, to make this Loopers software as great, as its hardware. 
I hope this point inspire the HeadRush crew for the coming firmware updates.