Live Performance with Bluetooth Audio - A2DP apt-x BT 4.0 LE

Started by Elantric, September 24, 2012, 10:36:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elantric

Avantree® Saturn Bluetooth Audio Converter Adapter Transceiver - A2DP AVRCP apt-x CSr - 2-in1 Receiver + Transmitter
http://www.amazon.com/Avantree%C2%AE-Bluetooth-Converter-Adapter-Transceiver/dp/B0085HOM4K
$42

This might prove to be valuable for mobile recording on some mobile platforms which now support the low latency APT-X CODEC - like the new Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2
http://www.slashgear.com/galaxy-s-iii-just-the-latest-with-apt-x-bluetooth-audio-04226274/

List Of Apt-X Compatible Devices (transmitters, receivers, and more)
http://www.jessebandersen.com/2012/05/list-of-apt-x-compatible-devices.html

http://www.soundandvisionmag.com/blog/2012/01/18/ces-2012-apt-x-bluetooth-update
Or buy six of these and make a wireless GK-3 (hmm)
Read about APT-X here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apt-X

QuoteToday, both standard apt-X and Enhanced apt-X are used in APT-branded audio codec hardware, and both ISDN and IP audio codecs from other broadcast equipment makers, including WorldCast Systems, Tieline Technology, AVT, Harris Corporation, BW Broadcast, Digigram, MAYAH, Prodys, and Qbit. An addition to the apt-X family in the form of apt-X Live, offering up to 8:1 compression, was introduced in 2007;[4] and apt-X Lossless, a scalable, adaptive, lossless type audio codec was announced in April, 2009.[5]

Avantree BTTC-200X Bluetooth Audio Transceiver with aptX
http://www.avantree.com/Product-Bluetooth-wireless-music-Receiver--Transmitter-saturn-aptx-decoding-technology-added_632.html

Description

Avantree Saturn is simple to use and incorporates new "apt-X" technology for ultimate Bluetooth sound quality? vigorous performance, accurate and sensible search of device in reange. Meanwhile, Saturn is 2 in 1 Bluetooth stereo audio transceiver, which can easily switch between receive and transmit modes. Simply plug the Saturn into your audio device via the 3.5 mm jack, pair up you device to the Saturn and enjoy your music wirelessly

Features

* Both transmitter & receiver mode have added aptX decoding
* Outstanding Bluetooth stereo audio quality
* Audio bandwidth matching CD performance
* Flat frequency response
* Full audio bandwidth faithfully reproduced
* Low audio coding delay. Minimizes latency and lip-sync issue
* Non destructive transcoding,means there are no dueling effects with other algorithms
* Bluetooth receriver and transmitter 2 in 1, easily switches between 2 modes
* Vigorous performance, accurate and sensible search of device in range
* 3.5mm plug fit for most audio devices

Specifications:

* Bluetooth profile supported: apt-X, A2DP and AVRCP
* Operation Range: Class 2, 10 meters
* TX mode working time: 10 hours
* RX mode working time: 9 hours
* Standby time: up to 400 hours
* Battery: 270mAH rechargeable LI-polymer battery
* Product weight: 48.5g
* Size: 50mm(L)x37mm(W)X13mm(H)
* Charging time: About 2 hours

Whats's in the box

* Avantree BTTC-200X
* 3.5mm to 3.5mm audio cable
* 3.5mm female connector to RCA audio cable
* USB charging cable
* User Manual
Product Details

Color: Black
    Brand: Avantree®
    Model: BTTC-200X

Features

Bluetooth Audio Adapter - 2-in-1 Receive / Transmit modes.
    Super Stereo HD quality audio. -- Color Is Black -- Featuring A2DP AVRCP apt-x CSr
    Enables your audio devices to transfer stereo audio via Bluetooth.
    Turns iPod and other amplifier / speaker systems into Bluetooth enabled audio devices.
    Play music from Bluetooth A2DP enabled mobile phones and all other A2DP enabled audio devices.

Avantree® Saturn Bluetooth Audio Converter Adapter Transceiver - A2DP AVRCP apt-x CSr - 2-in1 Receiver + Transmitter

Review:
http://applejac.typepad.com/applejac_macintosh_users/2012/07/avantronics-versatility-bt-audio-transceiver-saturn.html

QuoteJuly 07, 2012
Avantronics Versatility: BT Audio Transceiver - Saturn

Bt-saturna review by Tom Piper

I continue to look for a more convenient and reliable way of connecting my many devices to my Macs and iOS devices. I'm still on a quest to get shorter cables and more versatile bluetooth connectivity.

Avantronics (www.avantree.com) has again come to my rescue with another really cool and handy device that improves my portability and functionality. They have a hugh collection of products to choose from (over 4 dozen from their 29-page catalog). This one is an upgrade of the Avantalk BTTC-200 Bluetooth Audio Transceiver that I previously reviewed.

The Avantree BTTC-200X Bluetooth Audio Transceiver with aptX Tech can both transmit and receive at the flip of switch. It handles stereo HD quality audio with a standard 3.5mm audio jack, providing plug-and-play with no additional software required. This clean design is very simple to use and allows your audio devices to send or receive stereo audio via Bluetooth wireless up to 30 feet away. It can turn my iPod, iPhone, iPad, TV, Bose and other amplified speaker systems into Bluetooth enabled audio devices. This includes sound from Bluetooth A2DP enabled mobile phones and all other A2DP enabled audio devices.

After charging it for the first couple hours with the included USB cable, I plugged the transceiver into my Apple iPod 4G nano (on wristband), turned the switch to transmit mode, and paired it to my Avantalk Jogger bluetooth headphones (pairing each to the other was simple without any codes or hesitation). The sound was crisp and clear, reliable up to over 30 feet away. After that, I plugged the transceiver into several other audio sources via the 1/8" standard cable (also included) with excellent results. Then, I switched it to receive mode, plugged the unit into my over-the-ear Pro Koss headphones, paired it to my iPhone 4S, and listened to great music with accurate depth and separation. It worked the same when I plugged the transceiver into my Bose surround-sound system . . . wonderful sound, simple one-button operation (on/off, pairing), plus the TX/RX switch.

The big advantage over the earlier model is the aptX Tech feature for great Bluetooth sound quality. It is advanced digital audio data reduction (compression) technology to enables the sound on the device to achieve CD quality during transmission and reception.

The price of this unit is $39.99 for the Avantree Saturn Bluetooth Audio Converter AdapterTransceiver at http://www.amazon.com/Avantree®-Bluetooth-Converter-Adapter-Transceiver/dp/B0085HOM4K. The full Avantree online store will be available soon at (http://www.avantree.com/onlinestore/).

Elantric

Another Wireless Transmitter / Receiver unit
Emu Pipeline
http://www.creative.com/emu/products/product.aspx?pid=18609

Owners Manual
http://ccftp.creative.com/manualdn/Manuals/TSD/11701/0x751199E8/emu_pipeline_userguide.pdf

E-MU PIPEline Wireless Transmitter/Receiver System

The E-MU PIPEline wireless transmitter/receiver system from E-MU Systems frees you from the tyranny of audio cables without sacrificing audio quality. The PIPEline can be used as a wireless transceiver for your guitar or keyboard, or as the basis of a wireless In-Ear monitoring system for your band. Because latency is so critical in music performance, PIPEline has a minimal delay of only 5.5ms so it won't interfere with the feel of your music.

With PIPEline connected to your instrument, you'll be able to move freely in a 15 meter range from the receiver. If your other band mates want to join the wireless revolution, they can, because PIPEline has three independent stereo channels. Each instrument stays completely independent with zero crosstalk.

Have you always wanted an In-Ear monitoring system, but couldn't justify the high price? PIPEline is the perfect solution for low-cost In-Ear monitoring. Because PIPEline has three channels, you can have three separate stereo monitor mixes, or one transmitter can send a group mix to multiple receivers.

PIPEline's Audio quality is superb with no-compression and a 48kHz sample rate (better than CD). Encryption key handshaking between transmitter and receiver eliminates the possibility of picking up other wireless sources.

Because PIPEline works with ANY audio device, you can wirelessly connect any of your other audio gear. For example, you could connect your iPod/Mp3 player (or computer) to your stereo system, or put remote speakers in another room of your house WITHOUT the hassle of routing speaker wires.

E-MU PIPEline features:
         Mobile wireless transmit or receive
Each Pipeline can be configured as a transmitter or receiver for ultimate flexibility
         Better than CD Quality Digital Audio
Audiophile quality sound with 48kHz sample rate and 96dB signal-to-noise ratio.
         Low Latency
Unlike other wireless transceivers with long latency of 20ms, the E-MU pipeline offers low latency so essential for live music applications. 5.5ms in dedicated pairing mode, and 10ms in broadcast mode.
         15 Meter (49 feet) Range
Pipeline has Extended Audio Range Reception (EARR) to give you even more freedom
         Long Battery Life (up to 10 hrs receive)
The rechargeable battery lasts up to 10 hours in receive mode and 6 hours in transmit mode. Because each unit can be either a transmitter or receiver, you can swap units between sets and always have a fresh charge.
         Analog/Digital inputs or outputs
The audio Flexi-Jacks can be configured as inputs or outputs and they can also be setup to send or receive analog or digital S/PDIF - whatever type of connections you need.
         Broadcast mode allows one transmitter and multiple receivers
In this mode, one transmitter can broadcast to multiple receivers. Pipeline to be used as an "In-Ear" monitor system for your band, or broadcast to a class of students using headphones.
         Pairing mode connects one transmitter to one receiver
In pairing mode, you can have up to three independent transmitter/receiver pairs. You could have three wireless instruments, or set up any three of the home applications. You could also use two channels for wireless instruments and use the third channel in broadcast mode for your In-Ear monitors.
         Easy to setup and use
         Power adapter/charger and cables included

I/O Configuration
         Two RCA Flexi-Jacks can be configured either as inputs or outputs
         The two RCA Flexi-Jacks can also be configured either as analog or digital (S/PDIF 48kHz)

utensil

HAnyone tried any of these for wireless live use. My concern is latency. I wanted to get 2 of the avantree's, pair them and use my headphone wirelessly to monitor my playing, the wiki spec says apt-x can achieve a delay of 1.8 for 48khz sample rate but I was wondering if anyone has any real world trial of this or other apt-x devices for live use.

I noticed some negative reviews in terms of latency for other apt-x wireless headsets when paired with an apt-x pc transmitter. Are any devices that conform to the spec required to meet these requirements etc. Any help on how I could find out prior to purchase would be really appreciated.

Elantric

QuoteHAnyone tried any of these for wireless live use. My concern is latency. I wanted to get 2 of the avantree's, pair them and use my headphone wirelessly to monitor my playing, the wiki spec says apt-x can achieve a delay of 1.8 for 48khz sample rate but I was wondering if anyone has any real world trial of this or other apt-x devices for live use.

Update:

Using Bluetooth transporting audio for live instruments on stage remains  "not recommended" .

Using a pair of these with any Guitar processor with

Avantree Saturn #1 set as BlueTooth  / APT-X Transmitter
and
Avantree Saturn #2 set as BlueTooth  / APT-X Receiver

Yields about 150 milliseconds audio delay latency = unacceptable for my needs.

The best Bluetooth wireless tech today (Dec 2013) is Bluetooth 4.0 / Low Energy Transmitter feeding a Bluetooth 4.0 / Low Energy Receiver
(like an IK Multimedia iLoud
or
Avantree Avantree Cara Bluetooth 4.0
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AEJJRBK/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i02?ie=UTF8&psc=1

- but using this with my 2013 iPad Air and using a synth app as a test, this is still 80 milliseconds audio delay latency!

And explains when you read the IK MultiMedia iLoud Owners Manual, they DO NOT recommend using BlueTooth for live music performance. 

Elantric

More confirmation that Bluetooth is not ideal for Wireless Audio transport at live music performance

http://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=10164
QuoteOur apps do not stream audio over Bluetooth because Bluetooth introduces latency that would interfere with the playability of real-time audio apps and does not provide the low-latency experience that our users expect from our music creation apps. iLoud does have a 1/8" input that you can use to connect your iOS device, though.

Elantric

Line 6 Firehawk FX = the lowest latency Audio Streaming over Bluetooth 4.0 LE !

approx 100-120 milliseconds latency - which is MUCH lower than the other Bluetooth Audio Streaming solutions Ive tried ( read above posts) .
Read review:
https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=13416.msg109206#msg109206

Elantric

New APTX-LL (Low latency) standard on new products allows lowest latency yet for Bluetooth wireless audio
http://www.aptx.com/aptx-low-latency
http://www.aptx.com/products?field_aptx_type_tid=484

Search for gear that features "aptX-LL supported "
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=APTX-LL

Elantric

http://www.audioxpress.com/article/bluetooth-5-confirmed-to-quadruple-range-double-in-speed-and-increase-data-broadcasting-capacity-by-800

Bluetooth 5 Confirmed to Quadruple Range, Double in Speed, and Increase Data Broadcasting Capacity by 800%

June 17 2016, 03:00
As previously anticipated, the Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) announced that its next release, coming late 2016 to early 2017, will be called Bluetooth 5 and will include significantly increased range, speed, and broadcast messaging capacity. The new version of Bluetooth technology will deliver "connectionless" IoT, advancing beacon and location-based capabilities in home, enterprise, and industrial applications. Implications for audio streaming and wearable applications are huge.

According to the information released June 16, 2016, the Core Specification Working Group of the Bluetooth SIG defined the specifications for the next Bluetooth release and the implications for all application scenarios, including audio applications, promise to be extremely positive. As the release details, extending range will deliver robust, reliable connections that make full-home and building and outdoor use cases a reality. Higher speeds will send data faster and optimize responsiveness. Increasing broadcast capacity will propel the next generation of "connectionless" services like beacons and location-relevant information and navigation.

Even though the main motivation announced for the technology update focuses on building accessible, interoperable, Internet of Things (IoT) devices, these Bluetooth advancements open up more possibilities and enable SIG companies – now at an all-time high of 30,000 member companies – to significantly expand the quality of current popular applications, overcoming much of the well-know limitations of current standards.

"Bluetooth 5 will transform the way people experience the IoT by making it something that happens simply and seamlessly around them," says Mark Powell, executive director of the Bluetooth SIG. "Increasing operation range will enable connections to IoT devices that extend far beyond the walls of a typical home, while increasing speed supports faster data transfers and software updates for devices. And now with the ability to broadcast a much richer set of information, Bluetooth 5 will make beacons, location awareness, and other connectionless services an even more relevant part of an effortless and seamless IoT experience"

"Bluetooth 5, projected for release in late 2016 to early 2017, will quadruple range and double speed of low energy connections while increasing the capacity of connectionless data broadcasts by 800 percent. It achieves all this alongside its industry-leading power performance. With the major boost in broadcast messaging capacity, the data being transferred will be richer, more intelligent. This will redefine the way Bluetooth devices transmit information, moving away from the app-paired-to-device model to a connectionless IoT where there is less need to download an app or connect the app to a device," the release details.

More than 371 million Bluetooth enabled beacons are projected to ship by 2020, according to Patrick Connolly, Principal Analyst at ABI Research. With eight times the broadcast messaging capacity, Bluetooth 5 will further propel the adoption and deployment of beacons and location-based services in the home automation, enterprise, and industrial markets. In scenarios where contextual awareness like navigation and pin-point location are crucial – such as hassle-free airport navigation experiences, asset tracking of warehouse inventory, emergency response, even smart city infrastructure that helps the visually impaired be more mobile – Bluetooth 5 will send custom information people actually find useful in that moment without connection and application barriers.

"Today, there are 8.2 billion Bluetooth products in use, and the enhancements in Bluetooth 5 and planned future Bluetooth technical advancements mean that Bluetooth will be in more than one-third of all installed IoT devices by 2020. The drive and innovation of Bluetooth will ensure our technology continues to be the IoT solution of choice for all developers," added Powell.

"The addition of the Bluetooth SIG's 30,000th member company shows that more and more companies are choosing Bluetooth as both the technology and the organization that will help them develop IoT products and services with the best consumer experiences and help bring those products and services to market faster and more successfully. Membership has grown over 11 percent since the end of 2015, now reaching a record-high with its 30,000th member, Blossom Group. The startup, which is building infrasound and low-frequency noise relaxation products, is just the latest validation that companies of all sizes and verticals are joining the SIG because the organization is working in collaboration with its members to advance the technology and make the world smarter, safer, better, and more enjoyable."

"Implementing Bluetooth as our wireless technology and joining the SIG organization was the obvious choice to ensure our products' success," says Luke Sanger, CEO and co-founder of Blossom Group. "Bluetooth has the ubiquity of a trusted wireless communication platform and a great history of supporting market trends and working with developers and members to produce groundbreaking products and applications. We know Bluetooth will stay ahead of the game by working with its members and embracing technological advancements – from power efficiency to IoT connectivity – to push the limits of innovation."
www.bluetooth.com

admin

Still high latency with Bluetooth = explains why its still not used for live performance

Elantric

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluetooth#Bluetooth_5
Bluetooth 5[edit]
The Bluetooth SIG officially unveiled Bluetooth 5 during a media event in London on 16 June 2016. Its new features are mainly focused on emerging Internet of Things technology. The Samsung Galaxy S8 launched with Bluetooth 5 support in April 2017. In September 2017, the iPhone 8, 8 Plus and iPhone X launched with Bluetooth 5 support as well. Marketing drops the point number; so that it is just "Bluetooth 5" (not 5.0 or LE like Bluetooth 4.0). The change is for the sake of "Simplifying our marketing, communicating user benefits more effectively and making it easier to signal significant technology updates to the market."[80]

Bluetooth 5 provides, for BLE, options that can double the speed (2 Mbit/s burst) at the expense of range, or up to a fourfold the range at the expense of data rate, and eightfold the data broadcasting capacity of transmissions, by increasing the packet lengths. The increase in transmissions could be important for Internet of Things devices, where many nodes connect throughout a whole house. Bluetooth 5 adds functionality for connectionless services such as location-relevant navigation[81] of low-energy Bluetooth connections.[82][83][84]

The major areas of improvement are:

Slot Availability Mask (SAM)
2 Mbit/s PHY for LE
LE Long Range
High Duty Cycle Non-Connectable Advertising
LE Advertising Extensions
LE Channel Selection Algorithm #2
Features Added in CSA5 - Integrated in v5.0:

Higher Output Power
The following features were removed in this version of the specification:

Park State[85]

https://head-fi.club/verisimilitude-of-wireless-audio-bluetooth-5-0/

Verisimilitude of Wireless Audio: Bluetooth 5.0
By Beng Yeow - 20th September 2017570
Share on Facebook Tweet on Twitter 
Bluetooth 5 Logo

Bluetooth technology is a godsend for many who seeks to minimize the wire clutter from the digital lifestyle. The jack-less smartphone design which was first led by Apple with a number of other smartphone manufacturers following suit has been a catalyst for the adoption of Bluetooth headphones.

While it can be said that those who shun Bluetooth, are hard-core audiophiles. An issue that has plagued Bluetooth headphones has been sound quality. It is true that Bluetooth headphones are not quite up to par with their wired counterparts, even though there have been noticeable improvements over the years.

What is Bluetooth?

Invented by Ericsson in 1994 and named after 10th-century king Harald Bluetooth, who united Denmark's tribes into a single kingdom. Bluetooth is a wireless connection standard intended to connect disparate devices and facilitate data transfer over short distances.

Established in 1999 by founding members Ericsson, IBM, Intel, Nokia and Toshiba. The Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) is an industry body that oversees and promotes the development of Bluetooth as a whole.

Bluetooth 5.0

The Bluetooth Core Specification has been updated to 5.0 on December 2016 by SIG, two years after its last iterative update of the Bluetooth 4.2 in December 2014.

The Bluetooth 5.0 specifications extend the functionality set provided by Bluetooth 4.2, the new specification quadruples the wireless transmission range which means Bluetooth devices can work up to 260 feet away from each other, a great jump from the 30 feet previously supported by Bluetooth 4.2.

The new specification also boosts the broadcast messaging ability by 800% and doubles the data speed capacity, allowing supported devices to transfer data up to 2 Mbps. A transfer speed which is more than enough to support Hi-Res audio, providing a glimmer of hope for Audiophiles like me.

Bluetooth for Hi-Res Audio

The concept of Hi-Res audio is not new and has been advocated by companies like Qualcomm and Sony via their codecs namely aptX and LDAC. For more about aptX HD which supports Hi-Res audio, kindly read our article on Verisimilitude of Wireless Audio: aptX HD.

With both specifications and codecs ready for Hi-Res audio, the potential of better sound quality is greatly enhanced. I, for one, is not a fan of the Bluetooth technology, even so for its use in my day-to-day audio enjoyment. A higher-fidelity Bluetooth headphone might, however, make me fall in love with Bluetooth.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bluetooth+5&tbm=isch&source=lnt&tbs=qdr:w&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjFhbf5kKbXAhVU72MKHaPiAhQQpwUIHw&biw=1396&bih=726&dpr=1.38

http://www.fanstel.com/bt832-1-1/

BT840, LOW COST NRF52840 BLUETOOTH 5, THREAD, ZIGBEE MODULE

BT840 is an advanced, highly flexible solution for today's increasingly demanding Ultra Low Power, Ultra Long Range, and higher throughput applications in the IoT world. Inherent industry-grade security is essential in today's applications, an cryptographic accelerator is embedded.

BT840 is a lower cost, smaller size, shorter range alternative of BT840F. Both have identical soldering pad footprints. BT840 production will begin in Dec. 2017. For prototyping, please use BT840F, available now.

Sister module BT840E has an u.FL connector for external connector.

For a brief description of Bluetooth mesh and its requirements for security, please go to webpage BT840F.

BT840 Advanced Features
Protocols
Bluetooth 5 datarate: 2Mbps, 1Mbps, 500 Kbps, 125 kbps
IEEE 802.15.4 Thread and Zigbee
ANT/ANT+
Nordic 2.4 GHz proprietary
Power Supply
1.7V to 3.6V DC power supply
High voltage power supply to accept up to 5.5V DC for direct connection to Lithium batteries or 5V system power. An external voltage regulator is not required. Your total system cost can be lower and your PCB size can be smaller.
Security
Embedded CryptoCell 310 co-processor can be used to provide more secure connection and to prevent hacker.
BT840 is required if your Bluetooth 5 devices are used in mesh networks with many nodes for desirable performance. Security is mandatory in Bluetooth mesh networks. By offloading decryption, encryption, and authentication works to CryptoCell-310, BT840 can deliver high performance in Bluetooth mesh networks.
BT840 Specifications
Nordic nRF52840 QIAA with ARM Cortex M4F
ARM CryptoCell-310 cryptographic co-processor
1MB flash, 256 KB RAM
Complete RF solution with integrated antenna
Bluetooth range: 180 meters at 1Mbps, estimated
Multiple protocols: BLE, ANT, Thread, Zigbee
NFC-A tag interface for Out Of Band pairing
128-bit AES HW encryption
Serial Wire Debug (SWD)
Nordic SoftDevice Ready
Over-The-Air (OTA) firmware update
48 GPIOs, firmware configurable, Peripherals

12 bit/200KSps ADC
3x SPI Master/Slave, 8 Mbps
2x 2-wireMaster/Slave, I2C compatible
UART
Quadrature Demodulator (QDEC)
I2S audio interface
Digital microphone interface
Peripherals: Temperature sensor, general comparator, Low power comparator, Random Number Generator
20 channel CPU independent Programmable Peripheral Interconnect (PPI)
5 x 32 bits, 3 x 24 bits Real Time Counters (RTC)
Power:

Operation voltage: 1.7V to 5.5V
Miscellaneous

Operation Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
Integrated shield to resist EMI
Bluetooth Line of Sight Range: 180 meters at 1Mbps.
Sizes: 14.0x16.0x1.9mm
Availability: Production in Dec. 2017
Certifications:

FCC ID:
IC (Industrial Canada) ID:
Europe:
DOWNLOAD document
Order Products
For volume discount and production lead time, please email Fanstel.

Production begins in Dec. 2017.
BT840, Low cost nRF52840 Bluetooth 5 module
SALE
BT840, Low cost nRF52840 Bluetooth 5 module
7.77 11.19
BT840 low cost, nRF52840 Bluetooth 5 module

Special price: $7.77 each at 1 pcs.

Pre-order for Dec. 2017/January 2018 delivery

Quantity:

admin

https://www.kaliaudio.com/mv-bt

===
Bluetooth 5.0 APTx Low Latency ( 40ms)  Transmitter ( new iPad Pro) or this adapter ( amazon $35)

ELEGIANT  BTI-066

Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter Receiver Wireless Audio Adapter Low Latency

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V3F3ZCZ/ref=emc_b_5_t

https://www.aptx.com/aptx-low-latency

quad4

The LC3 codec is spec' at 5ms latency.  This is starting to get useful....