expression pedal mission sp1

Started by Benjazz31, October 09, 2022, 08:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benjazz31

Hi Guy,

Sorry if my explanation I'm french and I use google translate. Thank you for your detailed help.

I've looked through the topic on expression pedals but couldn't find an answer specific to the SP1 mission. I am posting a new topic to help users like me.
This pedal is very good for fx wha but less for volumes. I would still like to use it for violin effects with a delay to make guitar pads and lighten my setup

I do not understand how to configure the communication between the sy1000 and the pedal mission Sp1.

https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=29481.0

Big thank for the review Drjones2001

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for the fx1 Wha it works but I have to press the footswitch twice to turn the effect on and again twice to turn it off.

I connected the Sp1 with 2 stereo TRS cables

the SP1 out1 manages the sweep frequency of the potentiometer which is connected in CTL3/4 exp1.

the SP1 out2 enables or disables the effect in CTL5/6 exp2. the grounding of a TS or TRS jack must be done 2 consecutive times to change the status activate / deactivate the chosen effect

1st problem : it works but I have to press twice to turn the effect on or off.
how to configure the SY to activate / deactivate the effect. by pressing the switch once to activate and again to deactivate the effect?

second problem: a mono TS jack is enough to activate / deactivate the effect. Tip / Slave
i loses the use of a CTL. I think it's CTL6. Ring/ Slave
with a Y cable 1 trs to 2 TS I think the free ring / slave can be used to connect a boss fs-5u

I wish I could use the SP1 on for my Wha and volume, pressing once to activate Wha and once again to Activate Foot volume.

is it possible?

FV1 doesn't seem to be driven in my setup,  I can use FX3 for foot volume but how to configure?

Benjazz31

Great to press just once you have to set the CTL to moment. ;-)

So the following question remains relevant for me.
can you go from wha to footvolume with a single press of the footswitch?