FS: BOSS GP-10S in Australia

Started by gumbo, June 19, 2022, 07:28:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gumbo

Boss GP-10S

This one can honestly be described as mint / almost new.  :-*

Was purchased a while back to develop the Synth-Linx Jack retrofit model to suit the GP-10...yes, it has been dismantled and fitted with a Synth-Linx Jack unit to replace the original Roland 13-pin jack.

It was then carefully re-assembled and tested, and put back in its original box and packing, along with all documentation (and unmarked User Manual) AND 240 volt Roland power supply AND (un-used) GK3 External Pickup.

No dust or dirt, no scratches, absolutely as it first came out of the box.

Only selling as I have too much of this sort of stuff here and it's time to prune a few things.

The complete unit as described above is available for 600 AUD (FIRM) Including the GK3 pickup.

Payment can be negotiated via PayPal if required.  ;)
It is located near Adelaide, South Australia, and can be posted within Australia at the buyer's expense....overseas shipping can be possible, but would be fairly expensive.

Initial inquiries to me via either PM on the Forum, or via email to  info@synth-linx.com

Cheers,
Peter
Read slower!!!   ....I'm typing as fast as I can...

philjynx

I'm getting in the car now. Volkswagens do float, don't they?

chrish

Quote from: philjynx on June 19, 2022, 08:04:02 AMI'm getting in the car now. Volkswagens do float, don't they?
yes they do, give it a go. ;D

philjynx

Quote from: chrish on June 19, 2022, 10:22:23 AMyes they do, give it a go. ;D
Excellent, armed with your wisdom I shall bravely go where no VW driver has gone before....

chrish

Quote from: philjynx on June 19, 2022, 12:36:46 PMExcellent, armed with your wisdom I shall bravely go where no VW driver has gone before....
that's a great visual. Maybe a sign on the VW rear window As you leave the beach towards the first breaker, "down under or bust".

gumbo

Hmm...A VW trade-in or am I stuck with putting you up for a year or three.. :-\

chrish

If you're trying to get a hold of Phil, he's already on the way.You cannot view this attachment.

gumbo

Funny, I had always suspected that Phil was an invalid attachment, but I persevered because he is such a nice bloke... ::)

chrish

Quote from: gumbo on June 20, 2022, 02:28:51 AMFunny, I had always suspected that Phil was an invalid attachment, but I persevered because he is such a nice bloke... ::)
That message showed up after I somehow attached two of the same photo and removed one.

Funny thing is that the original VW beetles could actually float because they had a sealed bottom.

gumbo

Quote from: chrish on June 20, 2022, 08:53:51 AM..... the original VW beetles could actually float because they had a sealed bottom.

I refuse to get involved in turning that into a joke about Phil..

mooncaine

Had your Phil of these jokes?

Anyway, yes, in the 70s I saw VWs float now and then. In Memphis, circa 1973, a flood carried a VW bus past our front door that looked like our own, and little boy me freaked out. But also wanted to cross rivers and streams in ours, from that day forward.

gumbo

You know, someone's going to accuse us of bumping this ad.... ;D

philjynx

Now that we're onto buses....
When Boris Johnson was a child in the car with his dad, waiting at the lights, a bus crossed in front of them. Boris says "look, daddy, a tin of poor people".

philjynx

chrish

Quote from: gumbo on June 24, 2022, 03:10:25 AMYou know, someone's going to accuse us of bumping this ad.... ;D
Its only a gratuitous bump if you do it.

Quote from: mooncaine on June 24, 2022, 02:54:50 AMHad your Phil of these jokes?

Anyway, yes, in the 70s I saw VWs float now and then. In Memphis, circa 1973, a flood carried a VW bus past our front door that looked like our own, and little boy me freaked out. But also wanted to cross rivers and streams in ours, from that day forward.
they can fly also

chrish

philjynx

Just to let you know Peter, I'm not going to bump this advert.

Just sayin....

gumbo

Guess we're just gonna have to keep on bumping until someone buys the thing....
...remember, in Oz, they're often paying a cuppla hundred OzBux just for a new GK3 External, so that makes it only 400 for a basically new GP-10...last known RRP in OZ was about twice that..

...just saying..   ::)

...oh, and thanks to all the Bumpers...your enthusiasm has not gone un-noticed   :-*

gumbo

Still available - still the same price.  ;)