Do CTL1/CTL2 send MIDI CC?

Started by magister, April 10, 2022, 06:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magister

Hi everybody! :)
I'm wondering if there's a way to know if CTL1&CTL2 send MIDI CC as the EXP Pedal does.
To be more clear: I found out (just by accident since I didn't find this information anywhere) that EXP pedal sends MIDI CC#11 so I'm using it to control the overall volume of my GR-55. In this way I can use there GR-55's exp pedal to control effects and/or other parameters.
It would be very very useful to know if the CTL1&2 also send MIDI CC messages so that I can use them for further control of the GR-55 parameters.
Anyone can help? ;)
Roland GR55, Boss GP-10, Boss RC300 Loop Station, Sanchez Classical gtr with RMC system onboard, G&L strato model w/GK3, DeArmond X155 w/GK3, Primova GX-2 and MIDX-10, Mesa/Boogie 50/50, Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Rocktron Chameleon online, EHX 44 Magnum power amp, 2 x Epiphone Valve Junior 12 ext. Cab.

gumtown

A midi monitor software for PC or Mac should be able to tell you.
Bomes SendSX for windows, select the midi in device (GP-10 USB) and press pedals, the inout window shows incoming data.
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

magister

Quote from: gumtown on April 10, 2022, 11:41:34 AM
A midi monitor software for PC or Mac should be able to tell you.
Bomes SendSX for windows, select the midi in device (GP-10 USB) and press pedals, the inout window shows incoming data.
Gumtown, thanks! ;-) I was just thinking to find something like that to monitor midi messages... ::)
Any Mac OS software doing the same you just indicated? ???
Roland GR55, Boss GP-10, Boss RC300 Loop Station, Sanchez Classical gtr with RMC system onboard, G&L strato model w/GK3, DeArmond X155 w/GK3, Primova GX-2 and MIDX-10, Mesa/Boogie 50/50, Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Rocktron Chameleon online, EHX 44 Magnum power amp, 2 x Epiphone Valve Junior 12 ext. Cab.

gumtown

Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/