SY-200 - Videos

Started by admin, March 03, 2022, 02:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

jassy

Really Great sounds, i wonder why Roland does not translate those to the Sy1000.

gano1155

Can you run the the Sy-200 through a Gt-100? And if so, do you plug it into the input, or the send and return on the Gt-100?

Thanks
Mark

gumtown

Yes you can run a SY-200 and GT-100, there are a few different ways to connect them up,
the simplest being guitar > SY-200 > GT-100,
alternately Guitar > GT-100 > GT-100 S/R loop send > SY-200 in/out > GT-100 S/R Loop Return.

Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

gano1155

Thanks a bunch, I ran my strat through the sy-200 and the 200 into the GT-100.  WOW I finally found my sound. The sound I've been looking for, for years. Between the 2, I'm getting some amazing sounds.  I can say I use about 63 pathes, but then there are the adjustments you can make to those, it's so cool. Now, the technical side. I'm still getting some dirt sound, but not as much since I hooked up some speaker wire to the GT100 on the back and just connected it to my guitar stand.  It did stop a lot of it, but not all. I'm trying to see if there is a 3 prong adapter I could use for the grounding, but I haven't found any. It doesn't look to professional to see the wire, but hey you gots to do what you gots to do
Thanks again for your help