Package Deal - Roland GR-1, VG-8, GK-2A, GK-3 and UX-20 + cables

Started by stevemp, January 18, 2022, 03:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevemp

I have decided to divest myself of my Roland 13-pin gear.

I have the following:
Roland GR-1 guitar synth with SR-GR1-01 expansion card
Roland VG-8 with VG8-S1 expansion installed and VG8D-2 expansion card (Modern 1 - Rock/Metal/Fusion)
Roland GK-2A pickup
Roland GK-3 pickup with mounting hardware
13 Pin Cable plus two short 13-pin cables to connect the UX-20 to the two units.
Wayne Joness UX-20 prototype. (see link) This is not mounted in an enclosure. It allows you to run both devices from one guitar with tons of options and flexibility.
https://www.joness.com/gr300/UX-20.htm

I'm asking $350 Canadian dollars.  I don't really think this is practical to ship. 

I am located in Smiths Falls, Ontario which is about halfway between Ottawa and Kingston.

tms13pin

stevemp

Oh, sorry about that.

I'm in Smiths Falls, Ontario which is about halfway between Ottawa and Kingston.

adamlee011

I'm in the US. That's a steal for all that. I only really want the ux 20 for my vg88 and 99. Old you consider splitting it up and shipping to CT? How much for just that? If I had an extra 400 after the holidays I would want it all. Holidays or not, things aren't looking great, but I've been wanting an affordable aby switch for some time.

adamlee011

If I somehow come up with the money before you find a buyer, I'd pay extra for proper shipping to the US and it would probably still be a great deal. Would you consider that? I can't stop thinking about this and I'm scheming for the dough 😁

stevemp

I would but packing would be a challenge.  Not that I can't accomplish it.  I'm wondering if it would be better in two packages, primarily due to the weight of the VG-8.

I do have someone interested from Toronto that is passing through my area on February 3rd.  I'm waiting to finalize details and commitment from him.