FS: 2 Fender Tripleplay, Brian Moore RMC, Axon, GP-10, and others [ENDED]

Started by Dalai_llama, December 10, 2021, 03:10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalai_llama

Hi everyone,

The time has come that I cannot hold on to my gear any longer. I have been out of a regular job for a long time now. My own business venture went down in its infancy due to the pandemic. And now the only source of income in my household will have the contract terminated in January. Therefore, I am selling all of the following. Most items are in Europe, one in the US. I don't want to make money out of shipping fees, so you will be charged exactly what it costs -- or you can even arrange for it yourself.

(I will send pics upon request. Please PM me.)

1. Fender Triple Play (2 plus one project guitar)

a. Black with white pickguard -- bought this from a person who hardly used it. Pickguard and humbucker still have the plastic film on them. Standard tuners, 6-screw Fender tremolo. Not a single scratch or dent. Asking 750 Euro / 840 USD [Available]

b. Sunburst with white pickguard -- bought it at a trade show. It is somewhat different from most Fender TPs I've seen. It has Fender's rollernut, locking tuners, a 2-post tremolo, and I daresay the finishing is somewhat better than stock guitars. It was kind of "made" for a trade show. Asking 850 Euro / 950 USD. [Available]

c. "Project" Fender Tripleplay -- an interesting and incredibly stupid story behind this one: bought it from a person who desperately wanted a black Fender HSS strat, but the one available was Tripleplay-fitted. "No problem", the person said. Bought the guitar and... stripped the Tripleplay out of it. Worse yet: just THREW IT AWAY! Didn't even care to investigate what it was worth. Then, took the pickguard off and bought another one already cabled with DiMarzios. Then the person decided it was not hot enough put it up for sale. Needless to say, it sat for years before I came around. My plan was to fit my own wireless Tripleplay PLUS the Gk internal kit in it. I also got a SuperVee Bladerunner and Sperzel tuners for it. So I can sell it in many ways: the guitar as is (original parts minus the internal Triple Play for 500 Euro, add 100 Euro for the GK kit, add 175 Euro for the wireless Tripleplay, add 175 Euro for the SuperVee (new in box), and add 90 Euro for the Sperzels (new in box). Or else, if you'd like, I can go ahead and finish the project and we can discuss the price. I can also sell the guitar for parts -- pickguard with original pickups, bridge, neck, body with the holes for the Tripleplay. etc.

2. Brian Moore i2.13 Sunburst -- purchased in 2003. I installed new RMC saddles and the latest Poly-drive 1 in 2005. Seymour Duncan pickups, Sperzel tuners, thin profile neck. Asking 1000 Euro / 1100 USD [Available]

3. Axon AX-100 Terratec, Firmware 7.28. Only the module, no cables, pedals, or pickup. Asking 250 Euro / 280 USD. [Available]

4. Boss GP-10. In excellent shape. Asking 250 Euro / 280 USD. [Available]

The following are not midi/digitalguitar-related, but also up for sale.

5. Yamaha SBG 2100, in excellent condition for a 40 year-old guitar. OHSC. Asking 2500 Euro / 2800 USD. [Available]

6. Wechter Pathmaker PM7310 black solid guitar. OHSC. Asking 800 USD (guitar is in the US. Shipping to EU possible, price is negotiable for EU buyers) [Available]

7. Aria Pro II semi-hollow with Dimarzio Virtual PAF pickups and Gibson Bridge. Push-pull tone controls for pickup splitting. HSC. Asking 450 Euro / 500 USD. [Available]

Please PM me for pics and more info.

Whereas I am willing to negotiate prices, I wholeheartedly ask you not to try to abuse my situation. I am not starving and just sold a car, so we can get by for a while. I'm sure you wouldn't like to be in my shoes right now, so please be mindful of that. I understand buyers trying to lower the price or even presenting arguments as to why something might be expensive at current asking prices, but to try to skin a seller because he's in dire financial situation is cruel. I took most online ads down precisely because of that. I am hoping forum members will be able to assess asking prices vs. the scarcity of some of these, and we can agree on a fair price.

Thanks for understanding.

gearhound22