SY-1000 - Clarinets one with breath controller

Started by Nobulusprime, October 16, 2021, 01:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nobulusprime

Clarinets feature in this

OK here's a clarinet and a mini brass orchestra (lol)

Again the breath controller features here.

It's really rushed but it gives you sense of the versatility of the SY1000. The backing sounds more like an amateur/school big band. If I spent a bit more time I could have perfected it (but why would I?) It took about 50minutes to put it together and you can tell. You can also hear the familiar glitching of the SY1000, so frustrating I recorded so many instruments in one take I didn't have the time to go back and find where the glitches were!

The backing is made of recording one SY1000 instrument at a time creating the harmony (I messed up on the harmony at the beginning - I did it all by ear...no excuse I know!). I also don't know the arrangement so it literally is a random selection of horns I've created (Flugels, trumpets, sax and a bassoon and more clarinets!) which I will share.

I needed the Fernadez sustainer to help me get over the big pitch bend as the note died with out it. you can hear the effect of the breath controller from the opening trill. It's not as smooth as the clarinet because it is a guitar! It's all guitars

*Note the breath controller works on midi channel 7 so re-assign those parameters to expression pedals etc if you don't have a breath controller!