Demo Roland Gr30 with tapped Silly Teenager Music

Started by Guitarpolson-fgn, December 26, 2013, 06:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guitarpolson-fgn

Okay, somebody beat me with your newer synths! :)
100% Roland GR30, nothing added. (Not quite true actually, my guitar is genetically modified)

thebrushwithin-fgn

gumbo-fgn

Love it, Love it, Love it!!!

...but you already know that.... ;)

..well done (again!)  ;D

Guitarpolson-fgn

Quote from:  gumbo on January 01, 2014, 11:58:55 PM

..well done (again!)  ;D
tnx Gumbo!
I'm working on an alternative velocity circuitry for thr GR30, that will get rid of the bad triggering on the low strings. The "quality of triggering" has little to do with "speed of recognition". In fact, in the classic GR these are 2 separate signals, so I'm working on improvement on the velocity signal.

gumbo-fgn

Quote from:  Guitarpolson on January 02, 2014, 02:38:02 AM
Quote from:  gumbo on January 01, 2014, 11:58:55 PM

..well done (again!)  ;D
tnx Gumbo!
I'm working on an alternative velocity circuitry for thr GR30, that will get rid of the bad triggering on the low strings. The "quality of triggering" has little to do with "speed of recognition". In fact, in the classic GR these are 2 separate signals, so I'm working on improvement on the velocity signal.

Right!

Just got around to reading your post as I have been pre-occupied with packing & sorting & editing (!) about six truckloads of all our stuff before moving house next month..and then I had to go back to work today..  (sigh!)

I like the sound of what you are talking about there, and certainly will try to stay in touch..  I will probably be fairly busy during the coming weeks, so please be patient with me if I take a little time to reply...if it's urgent, send me a PM and that will make me do something!!   ;D

...all the best,  Peter