Shingles-fgn

Hi.

Especially Hi to Steve.
I'm enjoying the arK album, Steve.

Cheers,

Nik - ex Axon forum etc.

arkieboy-fgn

NIK!!!

Fantastic :-)  Great to hear from you again!  How are you :-) :-) :-)

Thanks for the compliment - you were a great help in getting to grips with the Axon AX100 MkII I used to record that album

Steve

PS: make this guy a mod immediately - he knows far more than me about the Axon !!

Elantric-fgn

QuotePS: make this guy a mod immediately - he knows far more than me about the Axon !!

Done!
. . . the future ain't what it used to be . . .

Shingles-fgn

Thanks for the welcome, folks.
I'm happy to have moderator status, but I don't get much time to visit forums these days. Not much time for playing guitsr, either, for that matter.
I do have this idea that it would be good to grab the Knowledgebase stuff and maybe some old posts from the Axon forum and put the text of them somewhere more useful. Maybe this is a good place?

Cheers,

Nik

arkieboy-fgn

Hi Nik

I think that would be a great idea.  This is only ever going to support people who have picked up an axon unit off ebay, so I'm not expecting it to be busy.  But at least people can get to ask questions and actually get an answer.

Steve

jumbicat

"I do have this idea that it would be good to grab the Knowledgebase stuff and maybe some old posts from the Axon forum and put the text of them somewhere more useful. Maybe this is a good place?"

Nik,

Please, Please, pretty please.

Elantric-fgn

Quote"I do have this idea that it would be good to grab the Knowledgebase stuff and maybe some old posts from the Axon forum and put the text of them somewhere more useful. Maybe this is a good place?"

Post a URL link where I can obtain this info and I will post it here.
. . . the future ain't what it used to be . . .

miketheman

Yep, that would be very good indeed!

I was actually trying to find the axon forum today, but came to think that maybe people are hanging around here nowadays...