Happy Thanksgiving ALL!

Started by Vic1iful-fgn, November 24, 2010, 05:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vic1iful-fgn

MCK-fgn

Indeed a very Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who observe this holiday. Wishing you all safe travels and happy holidays.
Dark Fire Initial Check Out  - Q/A
https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=31267.0

Caig DeOxit - Buy now before you need it !!!
https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=31707.0

matbard-fgn

Altough it's an american holiday, I wish an happy time to all the people here!
-

--> Matteo Barducci

Johnnyurq-fgn

Hoping you all have a good one.

shawnb-fgn

We all have a lot to give thanks for here in this forum.   We can all do what we love so much - what can possibly be better than that?!?   Noodling with gear, making music, inventing sounds, jamming, practicing, pushing the envelope, spacing out, occasionally smoking our gear...  all in the name of fun!   

In this forum in particular, we should give thanks to the amazing sources of info we have, in our moderators and in each other.  But especially in our moderators, Elantric & MCK.   They have pulled together the most practically informative (yet occasionally goofy) forum on the web.   

Thanks, guys!
Dogmatic attachment to the supposed merits of a particular structure hinders the search for an appropriate structure.
- Fripp

Elantric-fgn

Happy Thanksgiving to all FGN members, lurkers and your families. !

. . . the future ain't what it used to be . . .

photonutalan1-fgn

aliensporebomb-fgn

Zummooz-fgn

Quote from:  shawnb on November 25, 2010, 12:27:46 PM

We all have a lot to give thanks for here in this forum.   We can all do what we love so much - what can possibly be better than that?!?   Noodling with gear, making music, inventing sounds, jamming, practicing, pushing the envelope, spacing out, occasionally smoking our gear...  all in the name of fun!   

In this forum in particular, we should give thanks to the amazing sources of info we have, in our moderators and in each other.  But especially in our moderators, Elantric & MCK.   They have pulled together the most practically informative (yet occasionally goofy) forum on the web.   

Thanks, guys!

100%+  agreement on this one  ;D

Please excuse my total ignorance but i've got No idea what "Thanks giving Day' is all about !
I always say thanks to someone every day !

Only know that 2 turkeys are saved by 'Mr President' what's the go there, are they his new pets now ?
Come to think of it I don't understand 'Halloween' either !
Probably because my mum always told me, Not to take lollies / candy from strangers.

But don't forget i'm from Downunder  ;) where every thing is upside down !

***Edit*** OK I now know, thanks Goggle
Really wish I had done History at school.........Quite obvious I didn't....
Sorry if I offended anyone at all  :-[
Q... What kind of advice can you give me ?   Tommy Emmanuel's reply ....

You move your hand Up and Down that long bit and the music comes out of that Big Black Box behind you !!

icing777-fgn

Quote from:  Zummooz on November 25, 2010, 11:05:30 PM
Quote from:  shawnb on November 25, 2010, 12:27:46 PM

Thanks, guys!

100%+  agreement on this one  ;D

+1 for sure!

Play on, my friend !!!