acousticmuse

Started by acousticmuse, June 06, 2010, 02:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acousticmuse

hi I'm acousticmuse...
                                  a bit about myself....I play acoustic & electric guitar as well as bass & mandolin. mainly I play acoustic guitar hence the name acousticmuse. main influences presently are fingerstyle guitar players i.e.--Leo Kottke(main) Tommy Emmanuel, Richard Smith, Pat Donahue, Keb Mo', Jorma Kaukonan, the list goes on & on. mostly it's blues i'm interested in learning ( gotta start somewhere right?)  I play electric guitar as well & have a small studio setup with a synth access guitar that goes through a midi interface that triggers 2 synth modules which are mixed through a small 10 channel board to 2 sets of powered speakers...stereo times 2!! lol anyway that's about all i have to say for now about myself. oh ...i try to practice playing every day. keep on picking! cheers...acousticmuse 

Elantric-fgn

Welcome to Our  group!

How did you hear about Future Guitar Now forum?
. . . the future ain't what it used to be . . .

acousticmuse

Hello & thank you for the welcome....
                                                            i heard about Futureguitarnow through a friend of mine who is a member of this forum. so far so good!................cheers acousticmuse

Brent Flash-fgn

Check out this acoustic blues. Joe Bonamassa plays Yamaha LJX26C -High Water Everywhere
and this

MCK-fgn

Welcome onboard AcousticMuse. I am trying to teach myself fingerstyle at a late age and finding it not so easy going but lots of fun. I appreciate hearing about your journey along the way.

Brent, thanks for the links. I believe these are from his Royal Albert Hall performance. Great show! Saw JB live recently and Woke up dreaming up close was really something!!! I could almost see smoke coming from those strings. He must go through a few of those Acoustics each year!
Dark Fire Initial Check Out  - Q/A
https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=31267.0

Caig DeOxit - Buy now before you need it !!!
https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=31707.0

Elantric-fgn

For learning Chet Atkins Finger style playing -  I highly recommend Guitar Pro app - then download the numerous Chet Atkins GuitarPro tracks that are on the many Tab sites.

. . . the future ain't what it used to be . . .