ROLAND GR-55 VOLUME ONE

Started by BROCKSTAR, March 31, 2021, 02:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BROCKSTAR

I hope this is ok and right place to post this! I got the gr-55 a little over 2 weeks ago and took a day or two to figure my way around it and started working on making presets for it. I came up with 20 so far for volume one.

Looking for more sounds in the ambient, experimental, sci-fi range for your ROLAND GR-55? Look no further! (the audio is only a handful of what's in the pack and is 100% GR-55 and nothing else added along with it).  MORE INFO IN DESCRIPTION OF YOUTUBE VIDEO.

gumtown

Sounds GOOOOD !!!
How do you like the GR-55?
I find it is great apart from the obvious limitations,
it would be better if it had more assigns, and some way of interacting the input signal/level with the control of the synths via an assign.
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

BROCKSTAR

Quote from: gumtown on March 31, 2021, 04:12:26 PM
Sounds GOOOOD !!!
How do you like the GR-55?
I find it is great apart from the obvious limitations,
it would be better if it had more assigns, and some way of interacting the input signal/level with the control of the synths via an assign.

It's really nice. I programmed all of it from the unit itself. Ironically I find the workflow and even the sounds I created to be somewhat like the Boss SY-300 weirdly.