GNX1 digitech patches/ software

Started by seek18, March 17, 2021, 12:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seek18

Hi I wanted to ask a question about a GNX1 digitech and how the patches are loaded. If this post does not go here I ask for forgiveness and that the administrator delete it. It is not my intention to create problems. Thank you
-----------------------------
Hello everyone. I have a problem when trying to load the patches with the official Digitech Genedit 1.61A software, it always gives me an error. (I attach a photo) Has it happened to someone else? How is it solved. The problem has me crazy, it happens with all the patches of all the forums. Thank you

lespauled

It looks like there is something wrong with the GenEdit software.  The buttons on the top left of your screenshot should not look like that.

Are you sure that you have the correct file format.  Each of the GNX models have different file formats.

seek18

thanks for your reply. That catch was while I unplugged the equipment. and I have the same problem with the genedit. the X-EDIT I think is incompatible. I leave a sample of patches that are on the network. they all give me the same error. any help is welcome

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vhzc1rl2g669yul/Metal.zip/file

lespauled

Have you tried running it in compatibility mode?  I think XP would work.  For some reason, I'm remembering that I needed to download some library to get it to work.  If I remember, I'll post the info for you.

admin

Digitech released GNX1, GNX2, GNX3, GNX4

Each used different version of GENedit and zero patch compatibility among them

GNX1 used GenEdit 1.6A
https://www.digitech.com/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-masterCatalog_Harman/default/dw7afc42e1/pdfs/GenEdit161A_W.zip

seek18

GNX4 if it works with X-EDIT. the 1,2,3 GNX models I think not. Thanks for the help

seek18

I tried compatibility with old versions without success (I am Spanish, maybe the text is strange to you :)with framework it did not work either. any suggestion is welcome. Thanks for your time