My SY1000’s First show....

Started by vurnt99, February 01, 2020, 10:18:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vurnt99

:) I'm playing ShipRocked with Living Colour, & decided to take along my new fangled SY1000 for a spin,  alongside my Heliix & GT-1. I'll post a pic if I can

V

admin

Quote from: vurnt99 on February 01, 2020, 10:18:14 AM
:) I'm playing ShipRocked with Living Colour, & decided to take along my new fangled SY1000 for a spin,  alongside my Heliix & GT-1. I'll post a pic if I can

V

Have a Great Show Cruise! !!
http://livingcolour.com/tour/

https://www.shiprocked.com/artists/living-colour

whippinpost91850

Sounds awesome. Would love pictures.. Have a Safe voyage

kevorkian

So cool! Please grab a photo if you can!!!

HecticArt

plexified

Super pumped to hear about this !  Joe Bomamassa and Keeping the Blues Alive Tours have been floating for a few years now. KTBA baby! He now live streams it from his own site which is amazing. What better way than to cruise with the artists to exotic places, I don't think you could do it any better. Here is an epic encounter with Joe and a guest, Eric Galles. Its just the best of times. Can't wait for pix and the report back!

As a side note, Elantric shared with us the Joe B vid where he is discussing his journey from player to Icon and it stops short of this new element. I think Joe is actually booking the boats now, just like he booked Royal Albert Hall, that is so cool in my world, just wow!

plexified

mchad

V

Have a great run of shows.

Would LOVE to see you demo the SY1000. And know your patches. Wow!

vurnt99

V