Started by myksara, September 06, 2019, 11:37:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

myksara

Attaching 3 tone captures
1. My Epiphone acoustic guitar tone capture
2. Roland GR55 MA28 acoustic model capture
3. Roland GR55 GLD40 acoustic model capture

Tweak to your liking and experiment with pickup selections on your guitars
Guitars: Ibanez Prestige S5470, Ibanez Jem 7v, Ibanez JS2410, PRS SE Custom24, Cort  Ltd G16, Ibanez RG370Ahmz,
MultiFX: Roland GR55, Zoom 1on, BOSS GT00
Loopers: Digitech trio+, Line 6 JM4
MIDI:, MAudio Axiom24 keyboard, Alesis IO Dock with iPad air 2

geert76

AWESOME!! GREAT i'm going to try them and let you know!

myksara

Guitars: Ibanez Prestige S5470, Ibanez Jem 7v, Ibanez JS2410, PRS SE Custom24, Cort  Ltd G16, Ibanez RG370Ahmz,

Runner

Very very good, wonderful acoustic patches! Thanks a lot!  ;D

myksara

Mareczek

Great captures. Thank you.

How to connect the Roland GR-55 to the Mooer GE-300 for Tone Capture?
I connected (in a SEND RETURN loop) the BOSS SY-300, but the effects of capturing are very poor.
And I can't connect the GR-55 (via MIDI or other way?)

NEW: 08th August:

Silence... ;), so...

After about half a day of heavy fighting with Mooer:

1) My antivirus vendor (paid Avast) has just updated the program. And now it treats 2.06 like a virus. I had to uninstall it and install 2.0B
2) I connected Mooer  guitar input to the GR55 audio output. Mono, because my MOOER does not respond to a cable with stereo pins. Then I played GK guitar.  Attempting the Tone Capture (learning guitar mode) of the Oboe sound produced a sound quite similar, but sounding like it came from a deep well. Very deep well.

The original GR55 Oboe sound has the BOSS DRV 1 amplifier without speaker emulation inside. BOSS is not in Mooer for obvious reason. Besides, I don't know how to disable CAB in Mooer. I think I will have to hit a cabinet or amplifier or learn how to do IR and fabricate such an "empty" IR

myksara

I sold off my Mooer GE300 and purchased a BOSS GT1000. Mooer just could not cut it for me and besides I had some terrible experience with 2 units that I had to send back for replacements in just a couple of months time. So I had lost faith in the quality of those boxes.
I am so used to BOSS and Zooms for the sounds that other multifx including Line6 have failed to impress me.