Kemper Profiler Stage

Started by myksara, July 22, 2019, 11:49:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

myksara

Just came across this!
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/ProfilerStage--kemper-profiler-stage

Modeling Guitar/Bass Amp with Integrated Remote
Players asked, and Kemper delivered — in a big way! The Kemper Profiler Stage gives you all the performance power* of a full-sized Kemper rack or toaster unit in a sleek and streamlined pedalboard format. Hundreds of the most carefully replicated amps, stomps, and studio FX await you in the Profiler Stage's stock library, with thousands more available within the free Rig Exchange cloud. The Profiler Stage's soft-touch switches make stepping through Performances (songs) and toggling virtual Stomps simpler than ever. Around back, stereo FX loops, MIDI remote/expression pedal integration, and plenty of digital and analog I/O make the Profiler Stage one of the most powerful performance platforms to hit the market.

Preloaded with hundreds of choice Rigs
Right out of the box, the Kemper Profiler Stage includes hundreds of mouthwatering amps, stomps, and studio FX that are just itching to be played. Connect the Profiler Stage to your PA, FRFR, or interface, and you're all set to perform and record the second this board hits your doorstep.

Infinitely expandable
Need a Tweed-y clean or a British lead for a particular session? Locating the Rig of your dreams is as simple as searching and auditioning sounds within the free Rig Exchange. These user-generated Rigs are not models — they're real-world amps and stomps from the most elite guitar/bass setups on the planet, exactingly profiled using Kemper's patented Profiling/convolving technology.

Two operating modes
The streamlined Kemper Profiler Stage is a fine-tuned machine built for the performance environment. Its two operating modes equip you for casual jamming to television prime time.

Browser mode — Navigate and select Rigs from your stored library. You can store up to 999 profiles on your Profiler Stage and cycle through at will for instant jamming and recording inspiration.
Perform mode — Map out entire songs' worth of Rigs (125 songs, five slots per performance) and step through tones using the five designated switches. This is the perfect way to access verse, chorus, lead, bridge, and solo tones as easily as traditional stompboxes, without having to cycle through presets.
Impressive I/O
The Profiler Stage gives you even more I/O — two FX loops and (which can be run in stereo) and four dedicated pedal inputs — to interface with your outboard guitar gear in even more impressive ways. Kemper Rigs behave just like real amps — drive the input to unlock juicer, richer overdrives, or introduce ambience FX into the loops to create breathtaking repeats and washes. With the Kemper Profiler Stage from Sweetwater, what gear you take on the road and how you use it is entirely up to you.

Kemper Profiler Stage Pedalboard Features:

Kemper's flagship modeling amplifier, now with integrated remote
Two operating modes: Browser and Performer
Pre-loaded with hundreds of the most requested guitar/bass rigs
Thousands of free rigs available within the Rig Exchange cloud
Dedicated stomps for Rig cycling, Performance stepping, and Stomp toggling
Bright display holds up to indoor/outdoor stage environment
Loaded with digital and analog I/O
Stereo FX loop for integration with your stereo FX pedals
MIDI I/O allow for remote switching
1/4" footswitch and expression pedal inputs unlock even great hands-free performance control

Guitars: Ibanez Prestige S5470, Ibanez Jem 7v, Ibanez JS2410, PRS SE Custom24, Cort  Ltd G16, Ibanez RG370Ahmz,
MultiFX: Roland GR55, Zoom 1on, BOSS GT00
Loopers: Digitech trio+, Line 6 JM4
MIDI:, MAudio Axiom24 keyboard, Alesis IO Dock with iPad air 2

admin

admin

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?posts/28914044/

QuoteSweetwater already sold out of their first batch of Kemper Stage , so I'm on their second batch. They told me I should have it by the end of the month though :aok.

whippinpost91850

I guess I'm damn lucky to be on the 1st batch

MountainCraft

admin

First batch of Kemper Profiler Stage at Sweetwater sold out 5 hours

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/ProfilerStage--kemper-profiler-stage

admin

https://www.ishibashi.co.jp/sale-event/23896
KEMPER PROFILER Stage announced! ! !
07/22 (Mon) [Shinjuku store]

KEMPER PROFILER Stage announced! ! !

By the way, today we will talk about the products you care about!
We are spoiled by title, but let's go fast. KEMPER PROFILER Stage Domestic release date and price unconfirmed As soon as we confirmed to KORG who is a regular agency, no information has been entered yet. It has been about 7 years since the birth of KEMPER PROFILER, and it has been scolded among users that a successor will soon come out at Sakai, but a video is suddenly released on July 20 and officially announced today. Yes! However, rather than being a successor, is it a new lineup that specializes in live with the main unit and remote integrated? It will be released on July 24 in the home country. This blog will introduce as much information as you can see in the video, so please keep in touch. Let's have a look now!

■ Front panel

47428 B

39063 B

38360 B

2019 Summer KEMPER PROFILER Stage suddenly announced in the midst of NAMM.
As mentioned above, it is an integral type of the main unit and the remote.
There is currently no information on the size, so it will be judged by the image, but
it seems to be considerably larger than the remote.

The specifications of the front panel are as follows as far as we can confirm.
-------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------
Power button?
Mode select button (PROFILER mode at simultaneous press)
, SYSTEM button
· PEDALS button
· RIG button
· TYPE knob
· BROWSE knob
· GAIN knob
, softknobs
soft button
· MASTER VOLUME knob
· EXIT button?
-PAGE button
-MORPH button
-LOCK button
-EDIT button
-INPUT button
-ABCD button (STOMP)
-STACK button (AMPLIFIRE. CAB)
-X. MOD. DLY. REV button
-OUTPUT button (EFFECTS)
・ Rig select switch
・ Performance select switch
・ Effect ON / OFF switch
・ LOOPER switch
・ TUNER switch
-------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------- It

differs greatly from HEAD type and RACK type The point is that there is no NOISE GATE knob. DELAY. REVERV. MOD knob, or the
STOMP. STACK. EFFECTS button that can turn each section ON and OFF collectively.
There are many other differences in detail, such as the lack of a COPY.PASTE button.
The editors were announced at this year's WINTER NAMM, so the unnecessary ones have been removed.
As long as you look at the screen OS is likely the same.

On the other hand, there were also some new additions from this KEMPER PROFILER Stage. That's right of the
MORPH button .
Perhaps it is possible to directly access the MORPH configuration screen.
There is only for live and this is a very welcome point.

The knob has also been changed from plastic to a luxurious one.
This also seems to have been changed to prevent damage to the knob.

The EXP pedal is not installed, so it will be necessary separately.

It looks like the function of the remote does not change much, but because it is described as
" REMOTE-gradeControl System " in the official video , expectations are a bit high.

■ Rear panel

Next is the input / output system, which is as follows.
-------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------
· ·
· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·
· SLR (two systems)
· XLR MAIN OUTPUT (stereo)
· 1/4 MAIN OUTPUT (Stereo)
· MONITOR OUT (stereo)
· PHONE
· S / PDIF IN
· S / PDIF OUT
· PEDAL (4 systems)
· MIDI IN
· MIDI OUT
· USB TYPE A
· USB TYPE B
---------- -------------------------------------------------------- --------------

Let's take a look at the rear panel of the RACK type. It looks like it's unusual. As for MAIN OUT, it will be balanced out output and unbalanced out output. The number of SEND terminals has increased from one to two. The next point is the highest point here for me in Shibuya, but the RETURN terminal is now compatible with two stereo systems and MONITOR OUT is also compatible with stereo

Many of you may have been waiting for you to become! ?
Above all, it is really huge that MONITOR OUT became stereo compatible.

The PEDAL terminal was also two until now, but it has increased to four.
As mentioned above, the EXP pedal is not installed, so the people who use it are honest if there are two parts that are quite difficult but it is safe to say that there are also four.

On the contrary, there is a terminal which is not in this in the model until now also here.
ALTERNATIVE INPUT.RETURN XLR IN is not installed.
Although this unit also supports profiling, it is
necessary to use a 1/4 mic cable or converter because the RETURN XLR IN is not installed .
The network terminal is not installed because of the remote integrated type.

As for the USB terminal, it seems that TYPE A
will be used for data transfer via USB memory as well as TYPE B for connection with a PC.

How was that.
The content is shallow because there is still little
information, but expectations are rising considerably even with the information currently published.
There is no doubt that it will be a competitive product such as FRACTAL AUDIO SYSTEMS FM3 and LINE6 HELIX announced about two months ago.

If you have any questions, please contact Shinjuku Store: Shibuya.
I will answer in the range that I can answer.

We will update as soon as new information arrives, so stay tuned!

Thank you very much for reading to the end today.
Next time we look forward to!
Please contact us below!
------------------------------------------------
Co., Ltd. Ishibashi musical instrument store Shinjuku store
charge: Shibuya
TEL: 03-3350-1484
MAIL: shinjuku@ishibashi.co.jp

whippinpost91850

Yes I emailed my guy the night before. He put me on the list and my order is in. :)

HAMERMAN409

Very cool - looks like a definite winner of a product!

whippinpost91850

I hope so I just bought a used GR55 as a backup . Now I will have 2 rigs

mchad

I like the look of this thing. The display is small though. My eyesight is not what it used to be.

The effects collection seems modest but they sound wonderful. Especially the delays and reverbs. I'm assuming the Stage gets exactly what the toaster has.

Wondering if Christoph would put a synth block in it. Given his expertise with synths.

admin

QuoteWondering if Christoph would put a synth block in it. Given his expertise with synths.

Just use Bill Rupperts Kemper Synth / Formant  profiles

or

mchad

admin

whippinpost91850

My Stage just shipped .I'll have it tomorrow or Friday.. Can't wait

jassy

Quote from: mchad on July 23, 2019, 06:52:21 PM

Wondering if Christoph would put a synth block in it. Given his expertise with synths.
That would be amazing!
The tools mentioned by admin are only a little snack of what it could become if a real synth block would be implemented.

lespauled

gumbo

Quote from: whippinpost91850 on July 24, 2019, 02:42:49 PM
My Stage just shipped .I'll have it tomorrow or Friday.. Can't wait

....looking forward to hearing your reviews ! 

Cheers,
Peter
Read slower!!!   ....I'm typing as fast as I can...

arkieboy

This is really exciting, will shake the modeller market up nicely to the benefit of all guitarists.

Have to say they have the form factor sorted IMO - the raised upper row of switches, the organisation and composition of the outputs.  Would it really have cost Line 6 to add those bends to the pressed steel in the LT?  Also I prefer =not= to have a built in floor pedal so I can replace them when I inevitably break them - another great choice.

Those Bill Ruppert demos ... just how good is this guy? :-)
Main rig: Barden Hexacaster and Brian Moore i2.13 controllers
Boss SY1000/Boss GKC-AD/Boss GM-800/Laney LFR112

Other relevant gear: Line 6 Helix LT, Roland GR-33, Axon AX100 MkII
Oberheim Matrix 6R, Supernova IIR, EMu E5000, Apple Mainstage, Apple Logic, MOTU M4

whippinpost91850

My Stage should be here any minute. I'm giddy with excitement waiting for the Fedex truck ;D

admin

Quote from: whippinpost91850 on July 25, 2019, 09:13:30 AM
My Stage should be here any minute. I'm giddy with excitement waiting for the Fedex truck ;D

Hopefully its not "Fedex "SMARTPOST" - where within the last hour of target arrival time , Fedex truck gets re-routed to hand your package off to the the local Post Office

whippinpost91850

They delivered it to my work a couple of hours ago. Hopefully I'll get a break and be able to check it out

whippinpost91850

It's so cool  I can't wait to get home and try it out. It's a good size and not too heavy at all

mchad

Good on you whippin! Another lefty champion.

I hope it sounds as good as we expect.