JTV - Lace Sensor 'Brent Hinds' Hammer Claw

Started by arislaf, March 01, 2019, 12:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arislaf

Thanks to a valuable member from here, he sent me his guitar sample to model this awesome tone!
Strings used, ernie ball 10'

Have spare positions, so made the sound of series wiring and another out of phase.

Vettacon

Nice job Arislaf as I think you've captured the essence of the Brent Hind's V and the Hammer Claws.  Who knew a tele body would suffice but there is that eoody tone there.

Thanks again for taking the time to make these.

arislaf

Quote from: Vettacon on March 02, 2019, 08:50:29 PM
Nice job Arislaf as I think you've captured the essence of the Brent Hind's V and the Hammer Claws.  Who knew a tele body would suffice but there is that eoody tone there.

Thanks again for taking the time to make these.

Many thanks for your comment, and a big thanks for letting model your guitar! Yes, i found that the tele body was the most close to the v sounding, after trial and error with the gibson bodies i was also surpised!
Take care and thanks!

Vettacon

Little Robin Trower-like riffage using Arislaf's OR 80 Helix patch and Arislaf's Variax modeled Brent Hinds Flying V with Lace Sensor Hammer Claws - tuned down one whole step.

arislaf

Quote from: Vettacon on June 09, 2019, 06:41:54 PM
Little Robin Trower-like riffage using Arislaf's OR 80 Helix patch and Arislaf's Variax modeled Brent Hinds Flying V with Lace Sensor Hammer Claws - tuned down one whole step.

Awesome riff and playing mate!! Even i couldn't make it sound so good due to my bad playing! Well done!

Vettacon

Thanks Aris and again for the patches to try.

Btw, did get my email proving the ESP strat raw tones?

r/
Vettacon

arislaf

Quote from: Vettacon on June 11, 2019, 06:15:29 PM
Thanks Aris and again for the patches to try.

Btw, did get my email proving the ESP strat raw tones?

r/h
Vettacon

Just read it!! I will start asap! Thanks again!! You have a nice collection of guitars in there. I will ho for the esp, but damn, wish i had time to model all of them, especially the tele. (I am sailing next week, if all go well, i will be back february).